**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of Nightmares needs to be fixed.

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

The one that heals my Corvus to 50% and my CMM an extra 50% in Incursions? I'll take it as is, thanks. 😂

All it requires is that you have a single champ above 50% health and honestly, you're not ready for Legendary difficulty if you can't meet that requirement in this quest. I'm s one of the easiest side quests we've had in a long time.

I didn't say it was hard at all.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

The one that heals my Corvus to 50% and my CMM an extra 50% in Incursions? I'll take it as is, thanks. 😂

All it requires is that you have a single champ above 50% health and honestly, you're not ready for Legendary difficulty if you can't meet that requirement in this quest. I'm s one of the easiest side quests we've had in a long time.

Well I was talking to OP.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Well I was talking to OP.
    Ah. Some of the comments were back at me so I got confused haha
  • Crcrcrc said:

No. It’s great as is, and I use it for free healing. Your change would make it worse.

It ends with no bonus health
    CMM indestructible, Ghost w/ Hood
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    This node is alright. Just save 1 champ for this fight and you are sorted
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I used g99 and I healed up to 80% from 50%, Of all nodes I don't think this node needs to be changed
  • I think the description should be changed, sure. But it’s not that bad. With some characters or masteries it gives free healing.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Don't worry, I have plenty of champs, I have already done the quest 4x with close to no issues (and no items spent), so my conplaint isnt about the content being hard.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I have seen the vox populi here, so I understand that to vast majority of champs and encounters this node does not present a problem. Let me ask one more question tho:

Was it always this way? Was the degen always 50% max hp? Bcs I feel like it used to be 50% current hp, but my memory may very well be decieving me.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I have seen the vox populi here, so I understand that to vast majority of champs and encounters this node does not present a problem. Let me ask one more question tho:

Was it always this way? Was the degen always 50% max hp? Bcs I feel like it used to be 50% current hp, but my memory may very well be decieving me.

It's always been max health but there are different levels to aspect of nightmares. There's one for 25% as well for sure
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It never was current hp, that was one of the infinity gauntlet thanos’ abilities, yeah it probably should say max, but this node is not like strength in numbers at all, there are many champs who benefit from it, Corvus namor ghost with hood