**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Favorite mcoc Youtubers

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other?
    @Pedrof6 too
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Posts: 61
    Other?
    UKM, Jason Voorhees and Richtheman
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    BG!
    @Karatemike415 and BG for me
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Other?
    KT1 All day every day!!!!

Karatemike is a lot of fun aswell with all the different champs and crazy stuff he pulls of.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

@LilMaddogHT gets my vote.

Wonder why this got disagree spammed :D
    I like @BeroMan's channel as well.

Haha! It’s all good. I don’t expect to be anyone’s favorite. I’m just a small fry just having fun, no expectations, not a job for me. So many good MCOC YouTubers out there that put out such a variety of content. I subscribe to too many 😅
    Keep up the good work, dude 💪🏾
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Seatin.
    I feel I share Seatin's perspective of the game, I enjoy watching his videos the most.

Vega gets a shout-out for his super chill and knowledgeable videos. BrutalDLX also deserves a mention because the animations and tracking of his openings and gameplay are second to none.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    It’s gotta be between karatemike and bg
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Enzo, Munash, KT1, MSD, Vega583 and Simula67 are some of my favorites.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Heisenberg .420

Ya my man heisy!!!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Seatin.

Why is prof Hoff even on this list? I mean his videos don’t have anything helpful and valuable. All he got is just insane 6 star luck which he always shows off and commentary on other’s crystal opening. He does a little in aw and quests. He is not worth nominating right here. Just a lucky guy who wants to get more subscribers with pointless separated videos. Hater right here.

I'm not exactly a hater but I never feel like clicking on Prof Hoff's videos. Most of the time they are of him whining constantly about the game or getting destroyed in the game because he doesn't read nodes or champion abilities for some reason or the same old crystal commentary videos. All the youtubers I like have something about them that keeps me returning for the vids, Seatin has great entertainment and his gameplay videos have helped a lot, RichTheMan keeps the community informed. KT1 has his own unique but controversial side of things, Lags and KarateMike have their great war videos,etc. Prof Hoff just feels Stale and boring to the point, it's almost annoying.
    Good to know the ‘journalism professor’ still can’t read.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Where is Tiffany in this?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Seatin.
    Seatin was the first mcoc youtuber I saw videos of.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Other?
    Jason voorhees and unofficial kabam miike
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Lags!!!
    Seatin lags and bg are all tied in my opinion. I like the all. Swedeah and msd and taters are great as well!
  • I usually click on Jason Voorhees if I'm struggling with a fight.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Seatin.
    Swedeah deserves a vote just for his sound effects on Havok's sp3 :D
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    BG!
    Bg has the best vibe but I’m starting to feel like I like seatin better now cuz even tho he’s not the best, he for sure is hilarious and bg has been only doing arena grind recently. Tied for second place is kt1, lags,karate man, and pew pew man. Kt1 is big brain and really good, lags is just great, karate mike is really good at showcases, and Swedish fish is just insane and who doesn’t like pew pews. Also I really like rich he’s like our daily news man and he’s REALLY helpful. Also I really like munash for some reason, he gives me good vibes.

Btw why is prof on the poll but not people like pew pew dude, kt1, rich, and karatemike? IMO I feel like prof doesn’t come close to lots of big people
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Seatin.
    How the hell did I forget Katy kandy!!!!!! She’s the homie too and my go to now for new champ explanations before I do a rank up
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Katy Candy. Tiffany XO honorable mention. Seatin is pretty entertaining as well, but I’m not big on watching videos of people playing the game.