**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will placing spider Ham on defence get you banned?

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
Since Spider Ham is causing devices to crash, if theoretically and alliance were to keep a spider Ham on all paths causing people unable to move forward, will it cause a ban?

It not against any rule is it? If using bugged champs warrant a ban then we should be compensated for dieing from bugged champs as well

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Would be a rude move, but a effective one.
  • The crash seems to be sporadic.I had a spiderham mini today. I duelled one which crashed game then my game stabilised. Not sure if it was just luck though.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Everyone in your alliance use all their spiderhams in the front line of defense. Easy win
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Champions crash the game since almost the beginning. It's specific, either champions and devices.
    No fix and no exploit. You can say this was useless

But have we had them chnage champs is a quest to account for crashing?
    Not that it was specifically stated
    HI_guys said:

Champions crash the game since almost the beginning. It's specific, either champions and devices.
    No fix and no exploit. You can say this was useless

But have we had them chnage champs is a quest to account for crashing?
    A players vs players scenario is different from a quest any and all can access. They most likely replaced him to avoid so many complaining about the monthly event so they could take the time to figure out what was causing the crash without even more fire being thrown
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Wow he can crash the game!, I didn't know about that, Today I placed my r5 ham on rage mini boss but he got only one kill, this 'game crash thing' happened with me while I was facing mojo on ebb intercept node😅
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I had no trouble soloing a Spider-Ham mini in AW today. No crashes from him in a while. The strategy would be a big gamble reliant on the opponents having the crash issue.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I mean, there are many players that can't fight Arkus, Doom and many others (due to massive lag), yet Kabam put them in many areas in the game without fixing the lag, or add an option to lower the animations in order to help with the lag, so Kabam DID exploit it before :wink:

I had that issue with aarkus and Mysterio on my old phone. So many unnecessary particle effects.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    We placed two and I don’t think it caused any issues.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Reminds of when Darkhawk first came out and people were placing him as the boss just because his sp1 crashed the game.

Reminds of when Darkhawk first came out and people were placing him as the boss just because his sp1 crashed the game.

His block animation lags my device 😔
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It’s very risky because some people’s games don’t crash when they fight spiderham so it could be completely useless. But it won’t get you banned so if you want to try it, go ahead.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Me and 2 other alliance mates kept having the game crash on a spiderham then I cleared the map before a 4th person came and dropped the spiderham. It was weird
  • Terra said:

His block animation lags my device 😔
    Him starting in Null mode and unblockable gives me a big enough lag spike that I can basically only Ghost him when he has that node combination