**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the Sigil 750 6* shards worth it for 10k 5* shards?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Just curious how everyone feels about these. I personally think it's a crappy trade off. The previous shard trades are you trade double the previous shards to get the next tier up. 2k 4* for 1k 5* and 2k 3* for 1k 4*. The 6* shards seem like a bad trade ratio.

Are the Sigil 750 6* shards worth it for 10k 5* shards? 94 votes

HELL NO!
82%
DL864Mr_PlatypusPalanthraxHaji_SaabFrostyTheManMythLegendzuffyChovnerHeheheh7777AjisdopeTerraBpn88855Duo_Kuliosubash_vikramexc3lDOKTOROKTOPUSCliffordcanrockray2016MenkentkikiFurieux 78 votes
Yeah for sure.
17%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathMhykkeNightCrackerSungjDeacon03Long_haired_freakPintzzAleorItsDamienPennmabobCapn_DanteUvoginMaxwell24MasterpuffBlackTuran 16 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yeah for sure.
    it's a good trade if you don't need iso, i don't do it though because i need iso, same reason i don't trade 4* shards for 5* shards
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I feel like if I keep using all of my 5* shards for this every week I'm going to never have ISO to rank anyone.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yeah for sure.
    For an endgame player that is moving away from 5*s, this is a no brainer.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yeah for sure.

For an endgame player that is moving away from 5*s, this is a no brainer.

That said im hunting certain 5*s, so i dont do it.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    Yeah for sure.
    I'm going for the next 6 star featured for jubilee and spider ham so ima need all the shards I can get
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It worth it if u don’t need iso. If need iso it a big no
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Apart from sufficient impatience to form a 6* crystal, the only scenario I can imagine when this is better than duping a 5* is when someone has every available 5* and their entire 5* roster is max sig.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Yeah for sure.
    I do it every week. As it’s an extra 1500 shards a week. Then 750 from the solo objective.
    Form close to a full 6 star a month from that alone
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I guess what I'm saying is don't you think that you should be getting more 6* shards to be a proper trade? It feel like you getting ripped off right now compared to the other trades. it doesn't scale.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

That has got to be the worst shard deal in the history of shard deals.

Edit: I take that back.

It’s about the same value as the 2000 4* shards for 1000 5* shards. That was a good deal. This one is only good to people with massive 5* rosters.
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    edited January 2021
    HELL NO!
    If you're in a position where you think you've got all the 5 stars you'll ever want, then any 5 star you pull is likely a dupe and you'll get 275 shards along with all the iso. If they're Sig 200, that's doubled.

The only way I can see anyone wanting to do this trade off is if you literally have every 5 star champ you could want.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    HELL NO!
    Not for me. I value my ISOs more than the shards.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

It’s about the same value as the 2000 4* shards for 1000 5* shards. That was a good deal. This one is only good to people with massive 5* rosters.
    I know, I took that back. I am just curious as to why we have to trade in a complete 5* crystal (10,000 5* shards) for not even a full 10th of a 6* crystal?
    Nearly the equivalent of the 4* one, and nobody thinks that’s an awful deal. It is only good for people who have moved on to 6*s

Yeah for sure.

I guess what I'm saying is don't you think that you should be getting more 6* shards to be a proper trade? It feel like you getting ripped off right now compared to the other trades. it doesn't scale.

well outside of iso, the most 6* shards you can get from 10k 5* shards is 550, this is giving 750. It's almost 3 times as many shards as a non max 5* and almost 50% more than a max sig 5*. All depends if you need iso or not
    Yeah for sure.
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

I know, I took that back. I am just curious as to why we have to trade in a complete 5* crystal (10,000 5* shards) for not even a full 10th of a 6* crystal? Do you think that is fair?
    you don't have to, if you need iso more than shards, the trade sucks. I NEVER do the 4* shards for 5* shards trade either because i'd rather get the iso
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Depends on your 5* roster width.
    If you don’t have 98%+ of 5*s available and half of them at max sig, then no it’s a bad trade.
    But if you have an 2mil+ account with all the 5*s and many of them at max sig, then 10k 5* shards for 750 6* shards is a good deal. You will get at least 200 6* shards more for the trade.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    HELL NO!
    Graewood said:

If you're in a position where you think you've got all the 5 stars you'll ever want, then any 5 star you pull is likely a dupe and you'll get 275 shards along with all the iso. If they're Sig 200, that's doubled.

The only way I can see anyone wanting to do this trade off is if you literally have every 5 star champ you could want.

this
    Yeah for sure.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

I know, I took that back. I am just curious as to why we have to trade in a complete 5* crystal (10,000 5* shards) for not even a full 10th of a 6* crystal? Do you think that is fair?
    you don't have to, if you need iso more than shards, the trade sucks. I NEVER do the 4* shards for 5* shards trade either because i'd rather get the iso
    I have tooooo much Iso, I got like over 150 Iso-Bricks in my stash, all T5 class (mostly mutant/skill).
    then if you don't really need 5*, the trade is good, you should do it
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It's somewhere in between the poll options. It's not a must buy by any means, but it's also a solid option if you've progressed past 5*.

As a rough guess, you should have at least a couple 6* R3 before you're buying it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah for sure.
    If you're not concerned about 5*s, it all helps.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    HELL NO!
    As long there is a need for iso this is a bad deal, and even then it should be 10k vs 1,5 k
    Yeah for sure.
    Pyrda said:

As long there is a need for iso this is a bad deal, and even then it should be 10k vs 1,5 k

the 2k 4* for 1k 5* shards is also horrible if you need iso, but people do it