**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who is the chair

im a late player i started playing a long time ago and quitted but know im playing again ( i started playing again since sptember)
and im wondering who is the chair

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

In one of the event quests (the one with G2099 Man Thing and Elsa I think) Ægon is guiding you through different dimensions and you come across a chair with utter destruction around it. Then it telepathically speaks to them like it’s an omnipotent being, and they get out of there quick.

It’s mostly a meme, but essentially a god-chair. Chair above all if you will.

Excited for when they introduce Chair below all
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

In one of the event quests (the one with G2099 Man Thing and Elsa I think) Ægon is guiding you through different dimensions and you come across a chair with utter destruction around it. Then it telepathically speaks to them like it’s an omnipotent being, and they get out of there quick.

I'm curious if Kabam knew how much of a meta meme the chair would become when they wrote it in
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Every chair is the chair below all if ur sitting on it
    Huh?
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Grean said:

Huh?
    Anyone that would sit on a chair would mean the chair that you sit upon is below you.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What class is Chair?

I say cosmic.

Phenomenal Cosmic Power......!!!!!
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Grean said:

Huh?
    Anyone that would sit on a chair would mean the chair that you sit upon is below you.
    But would that mean the chair was below ALL?
    I see what you did there....
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Lmao 😆 but it was not gulli 2099 quest, I did that quest and that was not it. Tho I’m still intrigued so tell me more
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm gutted I do not have that chair pfp in game
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I'm gutted I do not have that chair pfp in game

I have a chair in my house
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    This chair is better than others chairs because it has cosmic powers
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

This chair is better than others chairs because it has cosmic powers

Cosmic Chair Rider?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Our all powerful leader
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ALL HAIL THE CHAIR! OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    The chair is our supreme leader and saviour hail hail for even the mighty hulk trembles at his presence.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I think it was the endgame event quest actually if I'm not mistaking. I know it was the guilly 2099 one tho.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I think it was the endgame event quest actually if I'm not mistaking. I know it was the guilly 2099 one tho.
    Yeah I just went through my camera roll and checked. It’s the endgame one. I figured because I remember in the EB/MT/G2099 quest you were trying to get Man Thing to open a portal or dimensional rift somewhere.