**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be the Cosmic Apocalypse

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Knull
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I saw the comment before the Abyss of Approval hit.
    I agree, maybe a Legends Quest 4 exploration reward sticking with the trophy champ every 2 quests.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I agree, maybe a Legends Quest 4 exploration reward sticking with the trophy champ every 2 quests.

Ha Suck It Approval! 😂 Idk why that became sooo much more common lately...
    Knull

Crcrcrc said:

It has been happening all the time. I end up accidentally commenting the same thing like 4 times on accident.

On another note, did you read Immortal Hulk 41?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

And now Cosmic Apocalypse?

Can the cosmic Apocalypse be somebody that’s actually a Mystic Nick Fury? Then that Cosmic Apocalypse can be a skilled Mystic who cosmically can mutate into a scientifically better version of a Cosmic Apocalypse. Technically.

As long as we get a Science Cosmic Ghost Rider and a tech Hulk.
    You are forgetting something, remember Kabam taught us that we have a Tech Hulk?
    Lmao HulkBuster bro!!

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Can the cosmic Apocalypse be somebody that’s actually a Mystic Nick Fury? Then that Cosmic Apocalypse can be a skilled Mystic who cosmically can mutate into a scientifically better version of a Cosmic Apocalypse. Technically.

Don't forget the Mystic And Mutant Spidermen... (Mystic is actually reasonable with Spider-UK) 😂
    Maybe Spider Doppelganger for mutant? I’m not sure if he qualifies.

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Now that I think about it a Tech Hulk is somewhat reasonable as well, either a Playable Maestro or One of the Professor Hulks.
    I can’t see a playable Maestro ever happening, and I don’t think Professor Hulk would count unless he has a bunch of gadgets or something( I haven’t read any of his comics).
    I think Maestro would be fine as a Playable Character as long as His Class is changed to something normal like Tech, and yeah that was my thought process for a Professor Hulk (doesn't have the all out Strength of the Hulk so he supplements it with Heavy And Radiated Technology that no one else could use)
    I just mean I doubt they would put a boss in the game in any way other than GGCs. Maybe though. Ultron Classic is available permanently.
    Oh he would 100% be a Trophy Champion, he seems a little too Useful for GGCs though so I'd guess he'd have to be a Content Reward. (His Power Control and Ability Accuracy Control with Ramped Up Damage the lower his Health gets still seems pretty solid)
    Like Weapon X
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Odin

None we don’t need an apocalypse for every class let him be unique

Cosmic apocalypse
    Mutant Aegon
    Tech nick fury

Sheesh 🙄
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It has been happening all the time. I end up accidentally commenting the same thing like 4 times on accident.

Haven't gotten the chance to actually
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Knull would be perfect if he were to ever be added. Galactus being playable would be a bit silly if characters like Maestro and the Collector aren't.
    Knull

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Haven't gotten the chance to actually
    It’s a good one. The ending is pretty interesting (I won’t spoil though)
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Thanos maybe. Empowering his children and other villians.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Knull
    DNA3000 said:

Denzel116 said:

None we don’t need an apocalypse for every class let him be unique

Cosmic apocalypse
    Mutant Aegon
    Tech nick fury

Sheesh 🙄
    I'm still waiting for the Magneto that affects #bald champs, just so I can witness all the arguments surrounding whether Ghost Rider and Iceman should be #bald or not.
    Is Prof X under that VR-helmet bald or not?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What about - stay with me on this - we get Phil Coulston and he has all these crazy synergies that makes heroes, Avengers, Shield Agents, Kree, and Skrulls and Cellists all have all these crazy upgrades.
  • Fun_tony1Fun_tony1 Posts: 14
    Someone else (tell who)
    CGR
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Odin
    Fun_tony1 said:

CGR

Why did you revive the thread @Fun_tony1 ???