**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Practice Room Idea

I know what your thinking; “Just fight winter soldier!”. Well, what I’m suggesting is a place where you can fight any champ in the game, choose their health pool, attack rating, and choose their nodes. This could even include bosses like Thanos, Maestro, The Collector, or even The Grandmaster. A feature like this could be used for champion testing, challenges, or just practice, and could save people countless units on energy refills or revives and potions. Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That sounds cool
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Sounds cool, but then it would remove the challenge of fighting the collector and UC would be too easy. Other than that, I love the idea
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Someone else floated a similar idea of a 'Sandbox area' quite recently (link to thread below). I'm all for it, I think it would be a good idea. Would help to practise against certain troublesome champions to help find your own counter.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/244356/community-created-sandbox#latest
  • Options
    There have been many, many, suggestions for this before.
    Anywhere from being able to select combinations of Node Buffs that would be applicable, to a not-so-subtle and much more direct “let me do a Practice fight against the exact node (AQ/AW/Lab/Abyss/EQ/SideQuest/etc) that I am standing at right now”.