**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War rewards need big Big BIG buff

13»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Some of you should listen to what you’re saying.

By nature, AW is a competitive game mode that pits alliance against alliance. Unless you’re telling me that you have days where you go “well.. let’s be nice to our opponents and make it easy for them to clear our defenders”, you’re most likely making your war map as hard as possible for opponents to clear.

So, an “easy” war map will almost never occur for alliances who are serious about war.

On item usage, it is simple. No one forced you to used items for war, only yourself. If you’re spending too much, then it’s on you and no one else. Unless you’re saying that 10 guys in a BG cannot clear 3 lanes + minis and boss, then there’s something wrong.

As much as anyone can say Season Rewards are “trash” “not worth it”, that is because a relative value is pegged to it.

How I view it is, if I spent a total of 10 L4 pots this Season, I effectively spent 2.8k glory to get ALL my season rewards. If I didn’t spend anything, my season rewards are FREE.

The suggestion/solution is to just get yourself to a tier where you can go itemless for every war, and every season reward is a bonus on top of everything you get in a month. If you’re spending items, you have to ask yourself whether it’s worth it for the rewards you’re getting. Don’t let FOMO and greed take over your logical thinking.