**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav EQ rewards

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
Hello, I was just wondering seeing as next month will be the 6th month of Cav EQ what you thought about the rewards? I am very happy with them, for context, I am 25% off a t5 tech and becoming TB. So the rewards are still very valuable to me.

Cav EQ rewards 117 votes

They are balanced
29%
danielmathWolverDominatorFrostyDrenlinApocalypse189Sungjrockray2016MenkentWorknprogressThecrusher_9756Moot4Life10or_StrongTitoBandito187Manar198xDenzel116Notsavage19SidDDragonBugmat78No_oneukBlackshadow0203 34 votes
They need a buff
62%
BitterSteelXxicylovexXDuo_KulioJcobra25AinyLvernon15QuikPikCliffordcanMasterduxBrokenLordabckpseudosaneWas525Ackbar67AssumedNameLmaoJakearoundGrootman1294zeezee57Aleor 73 votes
They need a nerf
0%
I couldn’t care less
8%
DrZolaVceejdrum663Rbk19Mobile_P0tat0FenicoThicco_ModePratham02Valentinos13benhuncho 10 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    They are balanced
    I mean the Cav EQ is a challenge for people who don't have a very diverse roster. I think of it like a much harder version of 5.3. You can use any class or any champ, it's just easier if you use the ones who have benefits. I always can't get past the Tech quest because my best tech champ is Sparky, who doesn't get Armor Up
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t care less
    I never do it but the rewards aren't that good, but for most people it's not that hard, so I guess it's fine?
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    They are balanced
    Would I like a buff? sure, does it need a buff? I guess that's up to the player but when cav eq was announced and the rewards were first shown, I didn't really have an issue with it. Plus it's only gotten easier with the changes to the class nodes.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    They are balanced
    You're basically getting 1/2 6* crystal plus more than a 5* for minimal effort. It's basically an Act 5 quest. It doesn't really need a buff.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They are balanced
    They're fine. Not amazing but not terrible either. People bring up how much more impactful UC rewards were initially, but it was also much harder in relative comparison. Regular item use was pretty standard for exploration where with Cav only people on the absolute bottom end of the qualifying group are having any trouble at all.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

For how absurdly easy it is, the rewards are fine. UC was waaaaaay harder when it was introduced so it made sense that it had better rewards.

This tbh.

Cav EQ isn't hard. The rewards shouldn't be buffed. While people complain about the time it takes, you can easily do 100% Cav EQ each month by doing a single path a day.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    They are balanced
    ANYONE who says that it needs a buff is just sookung because they are the same people who want 6* Nexus Crystals for 2 seconds of lag in-game. They are the sort of people who just want more, more and more!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    They need a buff
    I want a rewards and difficulty increase.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

"I want a Thronebreaker difficulty". FTFY.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'd happily take the same rewards for reduced amount of lanes in chapter 3. Health pools are similar in all chapters, so are boss stats - there is no extra challenge in fighting the last 2 rounds 6 and 7 times. You only need one champ per class who can utilse the globals to stroll through at 5* r3
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    They are balanced
    I don't feel like it needs more so much as different. I'd like to see a shift toward more t5cc shards and fewer crystal shards... lots of f2p Cavaliers not able to move up to thronebreaker for no particular reason other than being f2p.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ngl I don't really care TOO much, but Cav difficulty is around the level of 6.1, so we should be getting rewards closer to that.
  • They need a buff
    I’d happily take a difficulty buff to turn the T5CC into a selector. The rest are meh. The MEQ is always a grind at ~15 refills to explore not matter the difficulty.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    They are balanced
    for the level of difficulty they are balanced .
    They are balanced
    Grean said:

Ngl I don't really care TOO much, but Cav difficulty is around the level of 6.1, so we should be getting rewards closer to that.

Not really. It's closer to 5.4
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    They need a buff
    Here’s the thing, currently as the most difficult event quest the rewards need a buff. If they add a thronebreaker event quest or even an event quest for the next title in the next 6 months then the cav rewards will be balanced.

I feel like that isn’t super clear but what I’m saying is for cav players and not thronebreaker players it’s balanced. But in the currently state of the game when keeping in mind it’s also for thronebreakers it needs a buff.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    They need a buff
    ItsDamien said:

"I want a Thronebreaker difficulty". FTFY.
    I mean sure, but I think even for a Cav difficulty it’s easy. Compare it to the relative difficulty when UC released. It’s not even close.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    They are balanced
    Will3808 said:

Here’s the thing, currently as the most difficult event quest the rewards need a buff. If they add a thronebreaker event quest or even an event quest for the next title in the next 6 months then the cav rewards will be balanced.

I feel like that isn’t super clear but what I’m saying is for cav players and not thronebreaker players it’s balanced. But in the currently state of the game when keeping in mind it’s also for thronebreakers it needs a buff.

it's not for thronebreakers, because if it was, it wouldn't be this easy, it's for cav players
    They are balanced
    Will3808 said:

That's how it should be. Cav EQ is for Cavs, not TBs.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    They are balanced
    Not really a balance or buff, bit like others, would like to see less paths and/or less energy cost. There is lots of repetition all over the game and that's one of the biggest issues keeping interest IMO. Rewards wouldn't seem as bad for some of it want so time consuming and repetitive. I like the T5CC as my biggest motivator (TB but only one R3 so far) and I'm not doing map7 AQ or looking to 100 explore act 6 or abyss anytime soon.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t care less
    For what it is, it’s fine. Now we also get a special quest, which wasn’t a thing until recently.

The one thing that would be welcome is a shift in energy costs for UC/Cav Ch1. Just a little tweak to the amount of time/resources required to run them, especially with more monthly content.

Dr. Zola