**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Largest champ in the game

13»

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Lol this thread reminds me of me and my older cousin. He was the tallest in the group until a few months ago.
    We compared heights and I was literally at his height, but above him by shoulder. He was shocked like Sentinel Vs Big Bad Daddy Apoc lol.

a) you’re... 5’10”
    b) do you talk like this in real life
    1: I'm 5. something.
    2) No. That would be weird lol.

uh 5'10'' is short??
    Senorita....Spidey meant 5 feet 10 inches, and we were just talking about height. Also, I found out how tall Big Bad Daddy Apoc really is:
    Variable, around 7 Feet.
    I was also talking about height🤔
    Oh sorry Fluffy. How tall are you, because I thought 5 ft. tall was average right?
    I am a whole 5'2".
    So that’s why you want an archangel. You’d like to experience being tall
    He's got wings. He could take me flying and I'd be very tall.
    Well that explains a lot. You could fly wherever you want (for fun), shoot metal feathers (self-defense), and you would be very tall. Also FYI about archangel:
    You know that when Apoc made him into Archangel, he developed an alternate personality?
    In the comics, he can actually alternate between these personalities and change his appearance, including his skin color and wings from metal to feathers.
    Swap between the personalities of Warren Worthington the 3rd and Archangel: Horseman of Death.
    Snuggly fluffy feathers❤
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    The largest champion they could add into the game would probably be your mom
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

I know this is supposed to be portrayed as a meme, but it's actually an interesting conversation.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Why is everybody forgetting about the chair? the chair is so big you cant even see him.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian