**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

my MCU tier list, the redux

124»

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Both Spider-Man movies are S tier imo but that might just be cuz Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character

the only two spider man films (haven’t seen andrews yet) that are S tier are Into the Spiderverse and Spider-Man 2.
    Homecoming is s-tier too in my opinion.
    how so?
    Showing the most accurate peter parker in terms of maturity and age and also plenty of spider-man saving the neighbourhood and realizing the true potential he has without the suit. It's just an amazing journey where spider-man learns what makes himself a true hero.
    There is not one friendly neighborhood crime stopped. It is all connected to the aftermath of Avengers. Spider-man shouldn't need to go through the arc he went through at all, because the whole story was him getting a teched out suit from Iron Man, then realizing he doesn't need it to fight Vulture. The other Spider-Men have made their suits and web shooters without AI and stuff, and so did the comic one. It just feels unnecessary to add in the tech suit part.
    See the film again. It has nothing to do with avengers. Just the tech used by the villains is somehow made from the aftermath of avengers. And there is plenty of neighbourhood action.Tony gave him the suit but he made web shooters himself and it makes sense as how can a high schooler make such a good costume. It maybe unnecessary but it helps him learn his lesson. You are forgetting that he is too young as compared to other incarnations of spideys.
    Can you give me one crime in the movie that wasn't related to the Avengers Chitauri tech?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Both Spider-Man movies are S tier imo but that might just be cuz Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character

the only two spider man films (haven’t seen andrews yet) that are S tier are Into the Spiderverse and Spider-Man 2.
    how so?
    Showing the most accurate peter parker in terms of maturity and age and also plenty of spider-man saving the neighbourhood and realizing the true potential he has without the suit. It's just an amazing journey where spider-man learns what makes himself a true hero.
    There is not one friendly neighborhood crime stopped. It is all connected to the aftermath of Avengers. Spider-man shouldn't need to go through the arc he went through at all, because the whole story was him getting a teched out suit from Iron Man, then realizing he doesn't need it to fight Vulture. The other Spider-Men have made their suits and web shooters without AI and stuff, and so did the comic one. It just feels unnecessary to add in the tech suit part.
    See the film again. It has nothing to do with avengers. Just the tech used by the villains is somehow made from the aftermath of avengers. And there is plenty of neighbourhood action.Tony gave him the suit but he made web shooters himself and it makes sense as how can a high schooler make such a good costume. It maybe unnecessary but it helps him learn his lesson. You are forgetting that he is too young as compared to other incarnations of spideys.
    Can you give me one crime in the movie that wasn't related to the Avengers Chitauri tech?
    Bicycle theft😎
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    That's fair. I just felt as though the suit and Iron Man were in the spotlight a lot more than Spider-Man
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    That's fair. I just felt as though the suit and Iron Man were in the spotlight a lot more than Spider-Man
    because it was. The first two are kinda about Peter being the next Iron Man (which he’s not)
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    Nope. I just saw spider-man in the whole movie. Suit had some cool features and Tony is not shoved in there and is a part of the story.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    Nope. I just saw spider-man in the whole movie. Suit had some cool features and Tony is not shoved in there and is a part of the story.
    The point is that Tony shouldn't be a part of the story. Spider-Man has no relation to Tony Stark or Iron Man and the whole movie was about him using the suit and learning to fight crime without it.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    because it was. The first two are kinda about Peter being the next Iron Man (which he’s not)
    The second one is about whether he is next iron man or not and the answer is also in the same movie that he is not.
    The first one is about whether he is a true hero without the suit or not. Both are completely different.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    The point is that Tony shouldn't be a part of the story. Spider-Man has no relation to Tony Stark or Iron Man and the whole movie was about him using the suit and learning to fight crime without it.
    He has a relation in this universe. Like it or not he is the mentor of spider-man.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    He has a relation in this universe. Like it or not he is the mentor of spider-man.
    But my point is that he shouldn't be the mentor of Spider-Man
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

how so?
    Bicycle theft😎
    But my point is that he shouldn't be the mentor of Spider-Man
    But he has already been that and now he is dead. And he didn't like use him for his own
    purpose and treated him as a son. This tony isn't the comic book tony. He is much better.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok is one of the worst movies in the MCU. You had it right before (you were even being generous)
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Thor Ragnarok is one of the worst movies in the MCU. You had it right before (you were even being generous)

Thor should definitely stay a comedy series. That was in my top 3 favorite MCU movies
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Your favorite movie must be the dark world. Isn't it?
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Edwxn said:

All the Spiderman movies are S-tier. No Question about it.

All Tobey Maguire Spiderman movies are S tier even though they aren’t in the mcu, no question about it.*
  • Options
    My best movie is Infinity War. Hands down.

My favorite Thor movie is Dark world but is not a favorite in the MCU.

Onmix said:

Your favorite movie must be the dark world. Isn't it?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Onmix said:

Thor should definitely stay a comedy series. That was in my top 3 favorite MCU movies
    I didn’t laugh once. I hate it on so many levels. And have seen it three times because everybody loves it. I just don’t see it
  • Options
    Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    edited February 2021
    My comments
    Antman being A tier is a good thing. I would put S-tier but only because I love the comedy in it.

SpiderMan FFH is miles better than Homecoming. FFH is A tier - S tier worthy.

Black Panther is an amazing movie. It is still regarded as the best marvel movie by many people. B tier is way too low.

Captain America 2 is not worthy of an S tier. Spiderman-FFH, Black Panther, and many other marvel movies are better than that. I would put it as an A tier at most.

And, I don't know man, you seem to be very biased towards the Captain America movies. Captain America 1 was really boring compared to other movies. I would say B-tier at most.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

Crcrcrc said:

Onmix said:

I didn’t laugh once. I hate it on so many levels. And have seen it three times because everybody loves it. I just don’t see it
    Really? That was a great movie.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is my response
  • Options
    Tupac123 said:

My comments
    Antman being A tier is a good thing. I would put S-tier but only because I love the comedy in it.

Black Panther is an amazing movie. It is still regarded as the best marvel movie by many people. B tier is way too low.

Captain America 2 is not worthy of an S tier. Spiderman-FFH, Black Panther, and many other marvel movies are better than that. I would put it as an A tier at most.

And, I don't know man, you seem to be very biased towards the Captain America movies. Captain America 1 was really boring compared to other movies. I would say B-tier at most.

I agree so badly on Black Panther. It was amazing.
    Can’t agree on spider man though. Yes FFH is miles better than Homecoming but that doesn’t mean it was good. B-Tier would be fine for me.
  • Options
    Tupac123 said:

My comments

Finally! Someone who agrees with me on Ant-Man!

It’s not miles better per se, more of a marked improvement in some places and a downgrade in the others

It’s not that amazing. Good, but nothing stands out aside from Michael B Jordan, Chadwick, and the production design

It 100% is. Totally different genre, underlying tones of dread, some of the best MCU fight scenes, great character development, excellent writing, it’s amazing. Waaayyyyy better than FFH and Black Panther.

I love the Captain America trilogy. Each has a different feel and together make up the core of Caps character.
  • Options
    Tupac123Tupac123 Posts: 31
    Onmix said:

Tupac123 said:

My comments

I agree so badly on Black Panther. It was amazing.
    Can’t agree on spider man though. Yes FFH is miles better than Homecoming but that doesn’t mean it was good. B-Tier would be fine for me.
    FFH has a good villain, plot twists, actions, a good story, and comedy. I think it is A-tier. I liked it. It is along the lines of ragnarok and other good movies. It definitely was better than Captain America movies.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Onmix said:

Yes definitely. Ragnarok IS my favorite mcu movie. Extremely excited for Thor 4 which also has the guardians for added fun.

Edit: Why is this in strategy and tips?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Onmix said:

Yes definitely. Ragnarok IS my favorite mcu movie. Extremely excited for Thor 4 which also has the guardians for added fun.

Edit: Why is this in strategy and tips?
    wait it is why Ahab!?