Due to issue with the "Not Another Anime Reference" Solo Event, we will be disabling the event for the time being. We will return the event at a future date when the issues have been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.

Mr.Fantastic Evading Falcon in new Caviler EQ

I was fighting the Mr.Fantastic Boss today in the new Caviler EQ with Falcon. I had lock on active and saw that he was able to evade. I thought lock on prevented evade. Anyone know why this is happening?

Comments

  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 720 ★★★★
    Mr F can have more than 100% evade
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,784 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Falcons lock on isn't a true evade counter like true strike. It only reduces the chance of it by 100%.
    Mr F can potentially have a higher evade chance than that
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 171 ★★
    No offense but you would have to have 21+ debuffs active for that to happen. So that speaks to how u played the fight
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    From what I gathered, Mr fantastic has a 5% chance to evade for each non damaging debuff on the opponent. What makes it tricky here is he doesn’t start with an ability to evade like Spider-Man or mix master.

    When falcon shuts him down by 100% he is preventing Mr.F abilities to evade by 100% it’s already 0% so mister fantastic increases his chance by 5% to evade making falcon chances 95%
Sign In or Register to comment.