**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk DESTROYS entire 7.2.4 path including boss solo in UNDER 3 minutes

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Idk... seems concerning to me that you feel this needs to be present to the community. It’s a beta, things are subject to change drastically. And you KNOW this, yet here we are with cheese videos to fill the void on this day.
    ItsDamien said:

Jaded said:

Idk... seems concerning to me that you feel this needs to be present to the community. It’s a beta, things are subject to change drastically. And you KNOW this, yet here we are with cheese videos to fill the void on this day.

It's hardly a cheese video. Literally there's nothing cheesed with the mechanics of the node (looks like your normal slumber node) or the champion. He's using iHulk exactly as iHulk is used.
    The technique doesn’t matter. We all know this will change. Why show it off as some prize?

Jaded said:

ItsDamien said:

Jaded said:

It's hardly a cheese video. Literally there's nothing cheesed with the mechanics of the node (looks like your normal slumber node) or the champion. He's using iHulk exactly as iHulk is used.
    The technique doesn’t matter. We all know this will change. Why show it off as some prize?
    If you don't care to see then move on. I thought it was cool and wanted to share with you guys. Damn.
    Oh I care, I failed to see how you do.

If anything I’d expect a person of your status to give kabam some constructive feedback on this. Rather than flaunt it in their faces. 🤷‍♂️
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Edit: Thought to change it just cause Im not sure it ok to share things from the beta these forums?
    Genuinely don't know haha
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I knew it! Anyone who needed proof that he’s helpful, well here’s an iHulk obliterating endgame content.

Have him r3 REGARDLESS haha, so this just made it fun
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I knew it! Anyone who needed proof that he’s helpful, well here’s an iHulk obliterating endgame content.

Hahaha "endgame"
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hahaha "endgame"
    Hahaha “player who can’t accept that Act 7 is now endgame content and acts like prenerf Act 6 was a good thing”
    Call it endgame all you want, lots of people lie to themselves.