**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Thronebreaker worth it?

2»

Comments

• Nope
    It’s not worth ranking a deadbeat up just for the crystals but obviously it’s a nice boost to the daily stuff.

This is a bit of a bad question really.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Honestly, yeah it is. I've had fairly standard luck with the dailies, but even standard luck is great. I no longer need to grind the t4b arena and I can usually count on getting at least 18K t2a shards every week or two. I've pulled 2 fully formed t5bs, 4.5K cosmic t5cc, three or four fully formed t2a, three five stars, and, most recently, 5K five star shards two days in a row. I haven't pulled the six star shards yet, but I still think it's worth TB for the Dailies alone.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Yes worth it
    got thronebreaker 3 days ago, this is my
    3rd daily
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Nope

Last 10 daily
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Nope
    Kahrahtay said:

Thronebreaker benefits;
    Somewhat better drops out of 4hour and daily crystals.
    Better black market (if u pay)
    1x cav crystal every 2 weeks
    A title 😉

I'm only jk😂. I'm not even uncollected yet😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Yes, but it's not worth breaking your account over. TB is something you just take at your own pace/luck.

Really it's only the luck part that's terrible. In case of bad luck, imo it's worth skip ranking a bad champ unless you are going in deep for real days. If last deal day is how things will be from now on, it's TB or nothing.
    Nope
    DrZola said:

Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola

Yup t4c wins
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I saved 6-star shards to prep for the sigil and managed 4 features. I was thrilled with the pulls and the 8000 shards I saved.

I’ve been happy with the glory store (5% t5cc and a major value increase for t5b).

I took up Emma, who wasn’t someone I used much previously, and I’ve been happy with it. I wouldn’t take up Moon Knight or some nonsense like that, but if it’s a good champ, you can accelerate the ranking of others. AQ plus the monthly calendar is basically 5 5% per month.
    Nope

Kahrahtay said:

Thronebreaker benefits;
    Somewhat better drops out of 4hour and daily crystals.
    Better black market (if u pay)
    1x cav crystal every 2 weeks
    A title 😉

I'm only jk😂. I'm not even uncollected yet😂
    If u need tips/help hit me up at line
    Nope
    TyEdge said:

I saved 6-star shards to prep for the sigil and managed 4 features. I was thrilled with the pulls and the 8000 shards I saved.

I’ve been happy with the glory store (5% t5cc and a major value increase for t5b).

I took up Emma, who wasn’t someone I used much previously, and I’ve been happy with it. I wouldn’t take up Moon Knight or some nonsense like that, but if it’s a good champ, you can accelerate the ranking of others. AQ plus the monthly calendar is basically 5 5% per month.

Tbh glory t5cc is the only big benefit from it, imo
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Kahrahtay said:

DrZola said:

Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola

Yup t4c wins
    Well, T5b actually wins. Which is nice, although the catalyst I’m hurting for the most is T2a.

Dr. Zola
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Yes worth it
    It is WAY easier to get the materials needed to R3 a champ after becoming Thronebreaker. I only got it not even 3 days ago, I've been able to buy 10% of a T5CC (two glory buys and lucky timing) and have gotten 10% T5B and half a T2A from dailies. That plus a better calendar makes a huge difference for me.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes worth it
    @DrZola ive been TB since day 1. Got full t2a 3 times, full t5b twice, 30k 6* shards (2 pulls of 15k), a 5* champs twice (tigra and cap marvel og), many 9k or 18k t2a shards, many 4.5k t5b shards and t5cc only twice. No 5* shards at all.

So for me its been amazingly worth it, especially since i didnt spend real $ to become TB and i had a good 6* champ to rank up (Sunspot).
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited March 2021
    Yes worth it
    I don’t keep very much track but I have gotten 10k 6* shards 3 times in 3 months, 5k 5* shards 2 times, and numerous t5b and t2a, also a Mordo and X23. TB is definitely worth it just for the crystal, but then you add in the glory store and access to a cheaper 6* featured, plus better offers. It is a no-brainer.