Options

Is Thronebreaker worth it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nope
    It’s not worth ranking a deadbeat up just for the crystals but obviously it’s a nice boost to the daily stuff.

This is a bit of a bad question really.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Honestly, yeah it is. I've had fairly standard luck with the dailies, but even standard luck is great. I no longer need to grind the t4b arena and I can usually count on getting at least 18K t2a shards every week or two. I've pulled 2 fully formed t5bs, 4.5K cosmic t5cc, three or four fully formed t2a, three five stars, and, most recently, 5K five star shards two days in a row. I haven't pulled the six star shards yet, but I still think it's worth TB for the Dailies alone.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Yes worth it
    got thronebreaker 3 days ago, this is my
    3rd daily
  • Options
    KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Nope

Last 10 daily
  • Options
    LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Nope
    Kahrahtay said:

Thronebreaker benefits;
    Somewhat better drops out of 4hour and daily crystals.
    Better black market (if u pay)
    1x cav crystal every 2 weeks
    A title 😉

I'm only jk😂. I'm not even uncollected yet😂
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yes worth it
    Yes, but it's not worth breaking your account over. TB is something you just take at your own pace/luck.

Really it's only the luck part that's terrible. In case of bad luck, imo it's worth skip ranking a bad champ unless you are going in deep for real days. If last deal day is how things will be from now on, it's TB or nothing.
  • Options
    Nope
    DrZola said:

Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola

Yup t4c wins
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I saved 6-star shards to prep for the sigil and managed 4 features. I was thrilled with the pulls and the 8000 shards I saved.

I’ve been happy with the glory store (5% t5cc and a major value increase for t5b).

I took up Emma, who wasn’t someone I used much previously, and I’ve been happy with it. I wouldn’t take up Moon Knight or some nonsense like that, but if it’s a good champ, you can accelerate the ranking of others. AQ plus the monthly calendar is basically 5 5% per month.
  • Options
    Nope

Kahrahtay said:

Thronebreaker benefits;
    Somewhat better drops out of 4hour and daily crystals.
    Better black market (if u pay)
    1x cav crystal every 2 weeks
    A title 😉

I'm only jk😂. I'm not even uncollected yet😂
    If u need tips/help hit me up at line
  • Options
    Nope
    TyEdge said:

I saved 6-star shards to prep for the sigil and managed 4 features. I was thrilled with the pulls and the 8000 shards I saved.

I’ve been happy with the glory store (5% t5cc and a major value increase for t5b).

I took up Emma, who wasn’t someone I used much previously, and I’ve been happy with it. I wouldn’t take up Moon Knight or some nonsense like that, but if it’s a good champ, you can accelerate the ranking of others. AQ plus the monthly calendar is basically 5 5% per month.

Tbh glory t5cc is the only big benefit from it, imo
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Kahrahtay said:

DrZola said:

Current % drops for me:

Dr. Zola

Yup t4c wins
    Well, T5b actually wins. Which is nice, although the catalyst I’m hurting for the most is T2a.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Yes worth it
    It is WAY easier to get the materials needed to R3 a champ after becoming Thronebreaker. I only got it not even 3 days ago, I've been able to buy 10% of a T5CC (two glory buys and lucky timing) and have gotten 10% T5B and half a T2A from dailies. That plus a better calendar makes a huge difference for me.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes worth it
    @DrZola ive been TB since day 1. Got full t2a 3 times, full t5b twice, 30k 6* shards (2 pulls of 15k), a 5* champs twice (tigra and cap marvel og), many 9k or 18k t2a shards, many 4.5k t5b shards and t5cc only twice. No 5* shards at all.

So for me its been amazingly worth it, especially since i didnt spend real $ to become TB and i had a good 6* champ to rank up (Sunspot).
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited March 2021
    Yes worth it
    I don’t keep very much track but I have gotten 10k 6* shards 3 times in 3 months, 5k 5* shards 2 times, and numerous t5b and t2a, also a Mordo and X23. TB is definitely worth it just for the crystal, but then you add in the glory store and access to a cheaper 6* featured, plus better offers. It is a no-brainer.