**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

124»

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Cap IW, Omega Red, Doom, SW, Thor...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    6* Corvus
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Ezra7676 said:

Venom as well

Not no more beetches

So pumped over this pull. Finally a great 6* and can wrap up variant content and finish act 6.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Ezra7676 said:

Venom as well

Not no more beetches

So pumped over this pull. Finally a great 6* and can wrap up variant content and finish act 6.
    My last 6* was Domino ..i ain't sad about that . Sad part was she was a sandwich between Venoms 😐
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I got 6* Domino a while ago and went to r2. Still use her a lot. Getting less frequent. R5'd Colossus and he kind of took her spot everywhere. Her damage is so good on sp2 when opponent is unlucky. But colossus sp2 is unblockable and a crit ends things quickly.
    Ezra7676 said:

I got 6* Domino a while ago and went to r2. Still use her a lot. Getting less frequent. R5'd Colossus and he kind of took her spot everywhere. Her damage is so good on sp2 when opponent is unlucky. But colossus sp2 is unblockable and a crit ends things quickly.

I would be pumped for a Domino if i didn't had a 5/65 already , either ways that's the part of the game ..you get **** champs and then good ones .. that's what keeps it interesting.
  • VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    Only older champ which I don't have in any rarity is CAP IW :D
    Not even a 2*, and I currently have 110 5* champs!
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Red Magneto no 5*/6*
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

There's already recent threads about this

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/257414/champs-youve-been-hunting-for-too-long

Maybe Guardians could be given rights to merge threads?

Edit:
    Mine is Longshot.

There's already recent threads about this

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/257414/champs-youve-been-hunting-for-too-long

Maybe Guardians could be given rights to merge threads?

Edit:
    Mine is Longshot.
    Yeah was about to comment the same .
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    It took FOREVER to get 5* CMM. Finally got her from the Cosmic Nexus bundle in Dec., took her straight to R5, then got the generic 5* AG a few days later on Dec.25th. Awakened her immediately and poured sigs into her.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    War Machine
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    3* Sentry

Since getting him some years back, I have never awakened him.

I would have said 3* Hulk, but he isn't in crystals.

I would have also said Thanos, but...
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★

Human torch

Same. Opened around 70 dual crystals with no luck. Needed for abyss, but explored without him. So f... that torch :)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Wasp,
    My wife, who hardly plays, has her at 6* and 5* (I tapped the screen for her).
    Feels so bad to see those champs unused while I still can`t pull her :'(

Wasp,
    My wife, who hardly plays, has her at 6* and 5* (I tapped the screen for her).
    Feels so bad to see those champs unused while I still can`t pull her :'(

Pulled Wasp from Women's crystal from boss rush ..now thinking whether to r5 her or just keep as a synergy piece 🤔
  • Beast_modeBeast_mode Posts: 17
    Red mags,Corvus,cmm,nick,ægon,Claire voyant(don't have her at all),apoc,ht....the rest I can live without
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Right now, any champ released after 2016.
    On such a bad run of pulls... OG Cap, OG BP (twice) Loki, OG Iron Man, Captain Chicken head, Ant Man, Sym Spidey, Elektra. I'm still trying to build my 5 star roster up and at the moment it's being filled up with trash.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Quake
    Blade
    Domino
    Cap Marvel Movie
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    I HAVE BEEN HUNTING GHOST FOR THE LONGEST TIME! NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET HER AS A 5 OR 6*. LOST SO MANY UNITS ON FIGHTS CUZ I DIDNT HAVE HER. USED A FRICKEN GWENPOOL TO BEAT 6.3 CAP. EVEN HALFWAY THRU 7.1 EXPLORATION LMAOOOOO. PLZ JUST GIVE HER TO ME KABAM :s
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Human Torch, NF, Venom, Blade.