**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
CAIW , can't seem to get this guy at all even after opening 2 dozen crystals . Have to give my generic sigs to Doom for prestige , would love to sig 200 CAIW right away .

Eluding me like my 1st Prom. Date.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Originally it was Blade but i pulled him finally out of the featured 5* when it came out. I don't have many but I guess duping my Hyperion. Ive had him for a while but I have yet to dupe him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mags.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Originally it was Blade but i pulled him finally out of the featured 5* when it came out. I don't have many but I guess duping my Hyperion. Ive had him for a while but I have yet to dupe him

I waited for Hype for a while , it was actually between CMM and Hype, whom ever i get i will r5 and awaken right away and it was CMM, my r5 Nick was happy and they had a blast lmao.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I waited for Hype for a while , it was actually between CMM and Hype, whom ever i get i will r5 and awaken right away and it was CMM, my r5 Nick was happy and they had a blast lmao.
    lol yea I guess Mags is someone Ive been looking for now but yea it was Blade. I didn't even have a 4* version up until last August :D
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AA
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Magneto(both)
    CapIW
    Doom
    And any good tech.
    In last two months, I have opened 10 tech/cosmic dual class, got mostly meme tier cosmic and dupe on my g2099, nebula and iron package.
    I have rank3-4 tech gem for any decent tech, but no luck getting one.😭
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Namor is the only champion I don't have as a 5*/6* released before 2020 that I genuinely still want.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Hulkbuster, Warlock, Abom, Ibom, Apoc, NF...
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Corvus. Never even had a four star.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    5-6* Warlock or Ghost
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Guardian.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Oddly DDHK. Don’t have him in any star. He can keep doing his thing though.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    Human Torch. I have been popping the dual mystic science crystals (easily over 60+) and I still don’t have him.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Omega red. I have a generic awakening gem and 200 sig stones with his name on em. He's a beast and I've been hunting him for a long time as a 5* now
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Aegon, Torch, Dr Doom, Cap IW, Ghost, Warlock, G99. Basically all the good ones are eluding me lol.
    I have more than 85 five*+ champs and none are any of those six.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Apoc. I NEEEEED HORSEMAN WOLVORINE
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Aegon, Torch, Dr Doom, Cap IW, Ghost, Warlock, G99. Basically all the good ones are eluding me lol.
    I have more than 85 five*+ champs and none are any of those six.

Good luck on your Abyss run .
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Warlock and Torch. They are the only champs missing from my 5* and 6* collection that would actually give me a big boost and help do some tougher content.

Colossus and Omega Red were here as well, but I pulled them in back to back BASIC crystals last week!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mags and Omega. But it's not like I've opened over 60 Mutant/Skills for them or anything... oh... wait... I have.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Doom.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    5* Aegon, only skill champ I've actually wanted and have gone dual/mutant 5*s looking for. Ever since September or whenever the dual class crystals were added I still haven't got him but I've gotten plenty of Aegon roll overs
  • Masey83Masey83 Posts: 4
    100% beardo, been after him for what seems like an eternity 😫
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Aegon and Torch 5*s
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury. Been using a 4* for questing for what feels like an eternity
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Doom, have him as a 3 and 4 star, but my prayers to the gods of RNG have yet gone unanswered for a 5 or 6 star. :'(
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Human torch