**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That one champ who has been eluding you throughout .

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Corvus, dont have him in any rarity at all, not even as a 3*.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Doom. Really the only massive game changer I need.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Warlock 😭
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Definitely 5 or 6 star guardian
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Definitely 5 or 6 star guardian

Very close to my 2nd most wanted.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Karnak, of all people. And a few of the new ones, but he’s the only regular champ who’s been around for awhile that I don’t have at any rating. Never pulled him.

I’m ok with that.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    In 5 or 6 stars, Aegon and Ghost. Some of new champions also but these ones, are who I m looking for specially Aegon, I ve opened around twenty dual Cristal and have Skill Awakening gem and ascension ones from 2 to five and nothing
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    most good champs
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    CGR, 0/10 in 6 star featured, 0/10 in 5 star featured, 0/7 in basics...
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

CAIW , can't seem to get this guy at all even after opening 2 dozen crystals . Have to give my generic sigs to Doom for prestige , would love to sig 200 CAIW right away .

Eluding me like my 1st Prom. Date.

The same for me. Hunting for him as long as I remember. I am opening all crystals where he can be - and nothing. Incursions, featured, mystic/science, nexus. This makes me mad... I hate Kabam for this. You just cannot pull the champion you really want.. You have to wait for years...
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Hype Quake Mags AA
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Medusa since 2017.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Venom as well
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Void, no 5* of him. Recently got a 6*, but I need that dupe!
  • TrojansTrojans Posts: 18
    There is no 5 and 6* Doom in my Mcoc version :/
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon Aegon and finally Aegon
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Gmonkey said:

Just apoc even as a 4 star.

If you are fine with 4* Apoc then next week you can grind for him in the Basic arenas.

Mine is 3* Wolverine, got the 4* and 5* though but i love playing with 3* champs.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Void, no 5* of him. Recently got a 6*, but I need that dupe!

I have Void but don't like playing him ..will wait for CAIW only to put all my class + generic sigs.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Hype and tech spidy, cannot pull either, I've opened about 20 of those tech/cosmic 5* crystals, but I can pull Apoc from basic, makes no sense
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Angela
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Well it was venom but I pulled him earlier this week. Sorry to everyone who hasn’t pulled their dream champ.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Apoc.

I’ve opened 20 featured 5* and 8 featured 6*, about 40 of the apoc featured cavs, those cav sexennium crystals. Several basic 5* crystals since he entered the pool... no luck.

To be fair, I have had pretty exceptional luck otherwise. But still, i really need him lol
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    5* gamora. 17 tried in this featured. Still havent got her. Wanna complete set of 1-6*
    Other than that i got them all in 1* or another
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Hype is one that I really want
  • Kronos187Kronos187 Posts: 8
    Corvus, can't get a 5/6 star. Can't even get him from the Cosmic/Tech dual crystal.
  • VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
    Doom, Aegon, and Cap IW are the big three for me (CGR as well but he’s too new to really say he’s been ‘eluding’ me). All I have left in content progression are 7.1 100% and Abyss. Not touching Abyss without Aegon, so I’m a bit stuck until I pull him lol. Would still prefer pulling Doom though - the amount of mystic/science DCCs I’ve opened for him is ridiculous.

I was missing Void & Red Guardian for the longest time too, but managed to luck out and snagged them recently.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    5✰ Fury. I have a 4✰ that is maxed and still very useful. But I have a generic gem waiting just for him and no one else.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I got back into the game when Hype and Medusa were the meta, and somehow they still decide to ignore my account. I've got gems but I don't have them..