**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood Rank Down, can’t claim.

Unable to claim Hood Rank down, when you open the messages it says the prize is claimed and it’s not in the inventory.

Comments

• Options
    PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    Same here
  • Options
    Same here. Says claim rank down ticket but there’s nothing to claim.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry to hear you've run into some issues here. We've alerted the team about this. Thank you in advance for your patience.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Please check your inboxes again for an amended message. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you continue to run into any issues here.
  • Options
    _SALVY__SALVY_ Posts: 1
    edited March 2021
    I have a r3 hood. I never received the message as well. What is the criteria?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    _SALVY_ said:

I have a r3 hood. I never received the message as well. What is the criteria?

The RDT's went out already.
    If you didn’t get one then most likely you did NOT actually rank him up during his short-lived Buff (between approx Feb 26 and March 3), and therefore don’t get the corresponding Hood specific RDT for him. (also, was only in cases of 5* or 6* Hood)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253570/reverting-hood-to-original-abilities

(earlier ppl's comments here were referencing a different problem that happened when they initially sent out the RDT's to those that qualified to get it, actually claiming it from the Mail Msg)