**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To clear or not to clear content

Do you clear all content in mcoc? Why?

To clear or not to clear content 61 votes

Yes I clear everything.
21%
MasterSmokedanielmathTristanWorknprogresspseudosaneRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10RockyshockyYcatsTripleUMasterpuffAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000 13 votes
I will eventually but I need to grow my roster.
36%
Furious_Fighter1Repto23JuggerNotReaper2823Luke9523SbkruebIronGladiator22YsFThanks_D19The_Sentry06bruhmomento69[Deleted User]BlôdletterJoshKosh557sherin_66Scarcity27LORDSPOOKY66Draconic_12Zoom123Salve_maker05 22 votes
No. Some content isn't worth the time/rewards.
42%
DrenlinzuffyTerraMagrailothosDRTORaichu626Denzel116Colinwhitworth69RookiieItsDamienQacobKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusPancake_FaceAnnihilator13_Mughal50XRenaxqqTrashyPandaValentinos13DarkKnight646 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I Want to be Cavalier before i start exploring act 4 and 5 in succession. But won't be wasting my time on RTTL, the rewards are not worth it. Act4 atleast give some valuable mastery points.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

I Want to be Cavalier before i start exploring act 4 and 5 in succession. But won't be wasting my time on RTTL, the rewards are not worth it. Act4 atleast give some valuable mastery points.

Currently on 6.1.2, 5 more quest to cavalier. Would be cav in under a month. (I hope so xD)
  • Options
    Yes I clear everything.
    Content is meant to finish, and is like a puzzle that you need to solve. I enjoy solving those puzzles with various solutions across my two accounts.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I really don't wanna sit down for 7 hours and do the Abyss. I have the champs minus NF
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Honestly, I'm not trying to play the game competitively. I don't need to prove anything to anyone about how I can clear all the content in the game. I don't run high AQ or AW, so my progression is for me and myself only. I can happily leave content if I don't feel like doing it for whatever particular reason.

This. I've also picked up reading again and have a few projects coming up, so playing at a snail's pace is enough for me.
  • Options
    Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19
    I have explored 7.1, V6 and now V5 but only completed act 6 and other variants. The rewards to time ratio is not worth it.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    I beat 6.2 after teh nerfs cam out but have yet to start 6.3. There's nothing really stopping me from going in other than AQ/AW schedule but just haven't really felt a desire to start it, I'd rather just do the event and side quests. I'm sure I'll start it soon and try and get Act 6 completion done this year to try and get thronebreaker but not in any big rush to get it done.

As for LOL or AOL, haven't touched them at all and I really have zero interest to save up a bunch of units and revives and be at it for the majoirty of the day, don't really have time for that right now. I do have 3 out the 4 horseman so I could in theory get it done but I don't see myself doing either of them for a very long time.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I will never explore act 5 because of collector

But I think moleman can beat him right? :D JK