**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Electro + OG Cap Rework Ideas

Hi! Made this a while ago, but I forgot to post it in the forums. Thanks for checking it out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hofd638t7c5BulD6Xb1Sf5FWBwLORwh7tU4dOb17N44/edit?usp=drivesdk

I've also made a bunch more Rework/Update Ideas for several other champs, check 'em out too, if you feel like it!

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I would like to see it, but it says access denied. It would probably be better for you and everyone to make it public, but not able to change the contents
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited March 2021
    I forgot to do that, sorry I'm a dumbass. Thanks for telling me!

Should be fixed now.
  • Options
    It still says access denied lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021

It still says access denied lol

I clicked the little button, but apparently the bahstud of a program didn't recognize it. Sorry for the repeated inconvenience, it better be open now or I'm just giving up and reposting them.
  • Options
    This is why I stopped using the Google Docs, I had almost forgotten.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    It's working now :) I'll read your buff ideas
  • Options
    Captain America looks really fun with that possible stun lock, Electro's got a torch-esque thing going on but a bit different. Great ideas! I couldn't help but notice that in the doc the title said "Captain America, Electro, and Taskmaster Buff Concepts"
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Captain America looks really fun with that possible stun lock, Electro's got a torch-esque thing going on but a bit different. Great ideas! I couldn't help but notice that in the doc the title said "Captain America, Electro, and Taskmaster Buff Concepts"

Thanks for the appreciation! I moved the Taskmaster Idea into its own doc because I felt it would be a bit long otherwise. Also, I've technically posted it in the forums before, but felt unsatisfied with the OG post so I decided to improve it.

Link to that here , with hopefully less fiasco.