Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Electro + OG Cap Rework Ideas

Hi! Made this a while ago, but I forgot to post it in the forums. Thanks for checking it out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hofd638t7c5BulD6Xb1Sf5FWBwLORwh7tU4dOb17N44/edit?usp=drivesdk

I've also made a bunch more Rework/Update Ideas for several other champs, check 'em out too, if you feel like it!

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I would like to see it, but it says access denied. It would probably be better for you and everyone to make it public, but not able to change the contents
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited March 2021
    I forgot to do that, sorry I'm a dumbass. Thanks for telling me!

Should be fixed now.
  • Options
    It still says access denied lol
  • Options
    edited March 2021

It still says access denied lol

I clicked the little button, but apparently the bahstud of a program didn't recognize it. Sorry for the repeated inconvenience, it better be open now or I'm just giving up and reposting them.
  • Options
    This is why I stopped using the Google Docs, I had almost forgotten.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    It's working now :) I'll read your buff ideas
  • Options
    Captain America looks really fun with that possible stun lock, Electro's got a torch-esque thing going on but a bit different. Great ideas! I couldn't help but notice that in the doc the title said "Captain America, Electro, and Taskmaster Buff Concepts"
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Captain America looks really fun with that possible stun lock, Electro's got a torch-esque thing going on but a bit different. Great ideas! I couldn't help but notice that in the doc the title said "Captain America, Electro, and Taskmaster Buff Concepts"

Thanks for the appreciation! I moved the Taskmaster Idea into its own doc because I felt it would be a bit long otherwise. Also, I've technically posted it in the forums before, but felt unsatisfied with the OG post so I decided to improve it.

Link to that here , with hopefully less fiasco.