**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on new 6* featured ? πŸ˜‚

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I remember how people were imagining 6* Hype , Sparky , Magik SW πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thoughts on new 6* featured ? πŸ˜‚ 118 votes

Good
8%
Juan3sShadowstrikeLibertyPrimeV1The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongKill_GreyEtjamaBlackshadow0203Maxwell24LORDSPOOKY66 10 votes
Average
57%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaMr_PlatypusWorld EaterRaganatorSaiyanAce_03TerraVerzznameplasMasterduxThe42ndDoctorFurious_Fighter1HilldarAckbar67Wicket329LiquidkoldGrootman1294Ch1efsterTheAngryOne 68 votes
Beyond meme tier
33%
Bpn88855Duo_KulioWarlord5386ShrimpRGoddessIliasDooberman420Jedi_HawkeNapaHerodoctorbXva23MrBanksDwhalen8554Hera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809BahubaliSarvanga1_TheTalentsAnnihilator13_GarrettNH3t3r 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    Roughly equivalent to the 2 6* features before this last one.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beyond meme tier
    Worse than average but not meme.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    The featured champs are not as spicy as the last one.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    Worse than previous featured. I’m jaded because I have a fair number of the basic champs already (Hood, awakened Cage, Howard and KP, e.g.).

I won’t be getting a featured even for 13K shards via Sigil.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115 β˜…
    Average
    There are 8 or so champs I'd be okay getting, but given how hard it is to get 6* shards, I wouldn't be wasting 5k extra on them. Especially with incursions limit on how many 6* shards you get get every 3 months.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Imma stick with basic since all bangers are now in basic ..AA, Apoc, CGR ...only reason to go for featured is Stryfe, g99 , Colossus , Ibom and maybe Ham.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good
    BRUH, G99 IS IN THE FEATURED! HOLY SMOKES!!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    It’s not a terrible crystal. There are quite a few good champs in it, like Stryfe, colossus, Ibomb, G99 etc.

It’s definitely not on the same level as the previous one, but I don’t think we’ll see that kind of quality again.

The fact that none of the featured champs, maybe bar Ibomb, really touch the likes of CGR, Apoc or Prof X kind of hurts the crystal. If all the featured champs were at least pretty good, it would look a lot better. Jubilee is pretty decent, but psycho man and super skrull aren’t doing much, even though I’m a really big fan of psycho mans mechanics

In short, it’s not a crystal I want to pay 15k 6* shards for. If it was 10k, I might be tempted, but that’s not how featured crystals work

Personally, I’m going to try and save all my shards for the next featured 6* on June 29th. I don’t really want to go back to basics. If the next featured is terrible, well, I guess I’m going to saving until there is a good one
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

BRUH, G99 IS IN THE FEATURED! HOLY SMOKES!!

Ehh. Her ibom and colossus are the only real Saviors of the featureds
    LOL IDK ABOUT THOSE ONES, I'M JUST ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER AND USE FOR MY LONELY T5 TECH!!
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Beyond meme tier

Anyone that says it’s the worst needs to go back and look at some of the original featured 6*s

The original ones were much better for their time, and if I remember nobody complained about them at the time. For the current state of the game this pool is absolutely miserable
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 β˜…β˜…
    Average
    Not the best featured, Mostly because the featured champs are not that exciting compared to the last one. Ibom and Stryfe are the best options. Spider-ham is not terrible but the other 3 are not even worth mentioning. Colossus, Gilly, White Mags, and Morningstar are the next best but you can get them for 10000 shards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    It's fine. Pretty on par.
  • Options

Anyone that says it’s the worst needs to go back and look at some of the original featured 6*s

We’re not comparing them lmao this is a thread about this one and this one only
    Second this .
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

Not worth it you need 4 beyond god tier to match the last one and this does not have it. If they want people really spending put a doom in it, Hyperion

When basic champs are better than featured in this one..
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average

We’re not comparing them lmao this is a thread about this one and this one only
    Kinda are tho. OP was asking if this featured is Amazing/Average/Meme relative to other 6* featured. Otherwise their would be no way to call said featured average.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    The featured champs outside of iBomb don’t excite me at all. Stryfe and Ham I’d be fine with, but don’t really want. The extra pool of champs is okay. Already have G2099 duped at R3, so the biggest extra selling point of it is out.
    Colossus, White Mags, and Star-Lord would be cool, but I’d like all three duped and decent sig ideally so that’s out.
    I’d like to dupe both Surfer and Night Thrasher, but it’s not worth the cost.

The only 2 champs in the entire pool I really even want are Thor and iBomb. They’re not worth an extra 3-5k shards to me so I’m good.

So as far as rating it, I’d say it’s a 3.8/10. It’s below average, but your worst and middle ratings are too far from each other so I went with average.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good
    I get the initial thought of WTF but I bet you with the guaranteed overhaul and updates coming up, that value of that crystal could easily increase 10x..

Maybe I'm a optimistic fool but I'm willing to be patient and see where history stands on this crystal.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Average
    It’s acceptable. It’s not good enough for me to spend the extra shards on so I won’t touch it, but it’s not the worst. Kinda a bummer since I want a six star iBom but I’m not shooting for a 1/24 chance.