**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra users, would you rather rank up a duped 5* or unduped 6* version of her?

VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I both duped my 5* and pulled a new 6* today and am not sure who to invest in. I have the 5* sig stones to boost her awakened ability up quite a bit FYI. I also don’t run suicides at the moment.

Would appreciate an explanation as to why you folks would pick a certain option. Thank you!

Tigra users, would you rather rank up a duped 5* or unduped 6* version of her? 27 votes

Duped 5*
22%
BonzodavidBerjibsIcy000OmedennRayaan_2000Barani7da 6 votes
Unduped 6*
48%
TerraCr7ms7rs7RockyshockyStevieManWonderEtjamaYcatsParam1988HieitakuTheMailmannHoitadoCowabungaRubbixsherin_66 13 votes
Both?
29%
Foxhero007SimbalakaMobile_P0tat0psp742FuskieRU11011JohnyBoyTheBair123 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,312 ★★★★
    Both?
    One as defender and other for attack.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Unduped 6*
    Being Unduped just means she has to throw 2 sp1 before a sp2 now.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Unduped 6*
    I was in your same position a few days a go. I had a five star Tigra at r3 (not awakened yet, but I had the gem for her and plenty of stones) and I had just opened a new 6 star Tigra. I took her straight to r2 because her awakened ability isn't really important (also because I can r3 her in two weeks).
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Unduped 6*
    Her Sig isn’t that important
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Unduped 6*
    SWORD78 said:

Her Sig isn’t that important

She starts the fight (when awakened) with her senses (it's only a couple of seconds though). If you're a skilled Tigra player, you could manage her with only a few second's time on her senses. You could go to a straight sp2 if she is awakened and not bother with throwing sp1's. I have her as a 6* unduped r1 (going to r2) but I don't mind it. A way to rephrase what you just said is "Her sig doesn't matter," cause it really doesn't.

Ghost