**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void vs Spidergwen

Hello, I just pulled a 5* Spidergwen, took her to r2. I currently have a 4* 5/50 void that I regularly use. I also have a 4* 5/50 SG. I was looking to replace void with somebody else so I could free him up for use in AQ. Is the 5* SG good enough to replace void? Or should I go for the 4* SG? I do have a 5* science AG that I can use on SG. Is she worth the investment? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★
    SG and Void cover different bases.
    The 5* Spidergwen covers evading annoying specials, has great damage, power control and unstoppable counter.
    She's worth a class gem.
    She has higher damage on basic attacks than Void, but Void has higher utility and direct damage. Both great Champions
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I have SG as an R3 unawakened 6*, she’s pretty good but certainly not better than Void. SG is brilliant for evade/unstoppable and her evade is pretty nice. She has decent damage too once she’s ramped up.

Void is a champ who’s damage you don’t really notice as such, but a high sig void has better damage. Utility wise he covers more bases than SG but they’re not like for like swaps
  • Options
    Terra said:

The 5* Spidergwen covers evading annoying specials, has great damage, power control and unstoppable counter.
    She's worth a class gem.
    She has higher damage on basic attacks than Void, but Void has higher utility and direct damage. Both great Champions

Ok thanks a lot, will use a class gem on her. What champions can replace void?
  • Options
    Mauled said:

I have SG as an R3 unawakened 6*, she’s pretty good but certainly not better than Void. SG is brilliant for evade/unstoppable and her evade is pretty nice. She has decent damage too once she’s ramped up.

Void is a champ who’s damage you don’t really notice as such, but a high sig void has better damage. Utility wise he covers more bases than SG but they’re not like for like swaps

Thanks for the advice. Do you have any idea who can replace void?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,014 ★★★★★

Terra said:

She's worth a class gem.

Ok thanks a lot, will use a class gem on her. What champions can replace void?
    Purely ability wise, the closest Void match is CAIW at max sig.