**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cant login in the game

Comments

• Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    BuffBeast said:

I think they said they’re looking into it. Maybe try and get a ticket?

Yes. But working towards end of the week for the fix. That is not acceptable. AW and AQ are on.
  • Options
    I_Kill_U_2I_Kill_U_2 Posts: 15
    edited April 2021
    Same. Still can't log in. Going to miss out on AQ/AW and Odins Gauntlet. Reinstalled and still can't.
  • Options
    Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Update the boss was on 22% but the time ran out thx kabam
  • Options
    idem, non accede più ho reistallato già 3 volte ma nulla.
    ho person un giorno di game in stagione war
  • Options

Same. Still can't log in. Going to miss out on AQ/AW and Odins Gauntlet. Reinstalled and still can't.

yeah ive given up on odin's gauntlet at this point. AQ/AW cannot be missed. FUnnily only my new phone has this issue,.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is looking into getting a fix out toward the end of this week. In the meantime, we hope it improves for those of you who are still encountering issues. Otherwise, we appreciate your patience!

Common, Seriously, people have spent money on cards and other things which they will be unable to collect till this is back online. They will lose all those things they paid for since you have to be able to login every day.

What are you going to do about that while we wait for you to fix the game?
  • Options
    CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    I have 2 devices and run a different account on each. My Galaxy S8+ is not having any issues logging in and my Galaxy S20 Ultra is having lots of issues. I reinstalled the game this morning and was able to get in but this is not a very practical fix since almost 1gig of data has to be redownloaded when you uninstall and reinstall.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I have 2 devices and run a different account on each. My Galaxy S8+ is not having any issues logging in and my Galaxy S20 Ultra is having lots of issues. I reinstalled the game this morning and was able to get in but this is not a very practical fix since almost 1gig of data has to be redownloaded when you uninstall and reinstall.

Is your S8+ Android 11 or less than that? I'm wondering if it's a android 11 issue.
  • Options

Is your S8+ Android 11 or less than that? I'm wondering if it's a android 11 issue.
    I wish. Both my androids run the latest version. This does seem to affect newer phones, almost as if the game is not letting us connect to google play.
  • Options

It's running Android 9.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

It's running Android 9.
    I bet that's has something to do with it. Most people can get in on older devices. Your S20 has updated to 11 or came with it right? I have issues getting on and I'm running Android 11. Version V600AM20f. I don't think or haven't seen anyone with Apple having an issue. I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    RockDocRockDoc Posts: 13
    Galaxy note 20 ultra with up to date OS and I am still unable to login. I have to force close the app 20-50 times and if I'm lucky I'll get past the initial loading screen. It's been such a struggle to use my energy in both AQ and AW over the past day since the update went live.
  • Options
    metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    you may be right i've got a Note 10+5G w/ Android 11 here as well.
  • Options
    Most of the reported issues are Android 11 and I saw one Android 10m
  • Options

It's running Android 9.
    I bet that's has something to do with it. Most people can get in on older devices. Your S20 has updated to 11 or came with it right? I have issues getting on and I'm running Android 11. Version V600AM20f. I don't think or haven't seen anyone with Apple having an issue. I could be wrong though.
    Yep. S20 is running Android 11.
  • Options
    Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    I tried rebooting - it didn't work.
    I tried clearing my cache - it didn't work.
    I finally broke down and uninstalled and while it is still painfully slow, it is downloading data now. So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this works...
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Can't login either...
  • Options
    HotaMac6HotaMac6 Posts: 1
    This still happening, only work around it is to uninstall and reinstall everytime to log out otherwise it will just sit on the login screen.
  • Options
    bonesmarleybonesmarley Posts: 5
    edited April 2021
    I rarely use the forums so i apologize ahead of time if this isn't where this belongs.

Ever since updating yesterday to the April v30.2 patch I can't log in, like at all. I've even left my phone there for over 30min this morning and never made it passed the 1st splash screen with both champs and the little loading circle at the bottom. Only way I've been able to log in is to uninstall, EVERY TIME -___- You can imagine what that's like every time I have to move in AQ or AW this morning.

I'm on a: Oneplus 8t
    Running: Android 11 on its latest patch
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    Come on Karam, please fix this stuff!!! I get the same screen and it just sits there.
  • Options
    This might have something to do with google play as well. I can't claim any play points for the game. I'm even in the game currently and it won't let me claim points.
  • Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Going to affect so many people.

Daily log in rewards.
    Cards.
    Aq and aw which will affect entire alliances.

Might as well end the aw season early, postpone the new content tomorrow and do the emergency maintenance that is needed now.

Oh and compensation for everyone, as this is a major issue.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Will AQ rewards be locked? We have a guy who suddenly can't get in and we can't fully explore with 9/10.
  • Options
    Hd714Hd714 Posts: 2
    Can't Log in the game. I force stop the app, re-started the phone n nothing. It appears to be android issue. People in my alliance got an iPhone n others android n they can't Log in as well