**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DISABLING SELLING CHAMPIONS - MAY 3RD 2021

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
To the MCOC Team, I've made boneheaded mistakes earlier in playing this game of selling 1* champs, so for future quests that require 1* champs, will you be releasing opportunities to obtain 1* champ? After reaching a certain level, there are no crystal openings for 1* champs.
I would be fine if future quests don't require 1* champ to get through the quest.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Literally 1964
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    We have had multiple crystals given out for monthly content over the last 6 months or so that gave us 1-2* characters. I have almost all the 1*s because of those.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Thanks everyone! Yeah, I didn't know we had opportunites to pull 1*, but if future quests don't require them then I wasn't going to worry if I needed them to get through the quest.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    That's not a commitment anyone can make. Before v4, no one realised kabam will introduce a 1 star gate. So there could be content in future that require 1 stars. Kabam have been consistently giving out collector crystals for special events, and the contents are mostly permanent. So, wait for those events to get those crystals.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

That's not a commitment anyone can make. Before v4, no one realised kabam will introduce a 1 star gate. So there could be content in future that require 1 stars. Kabam have been consistently giving out collector crystals for special events, and the contents are mostly permanent. So, wait for those events to get those crystals.

I hear you. Thanks