**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth it?

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Got this offer. Wondering if it worth the cost?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

All I will say, is these offers are a very individual thing whether you think it is worth it. I definitely WOULD NOT waste that many units on that deal. I'd keep your units for other things, but it's your call.

Yeah i am kinda sceptical too. Not really seeming worth it. Given that the 5 star shards come around 10-12k per month easily. Ah anyways, gonaa pass on it.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I had the same offer flash up, and there's no chance I'm wasting my resources on 1.5 5* champs (that could be garbage) and 1/4 of a 6* (that could, again, be garbage). Just not worth it.
    Keep collecting in any events you can and wait for July 4th deals/offers. 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    This is not a good offer. Consider Cav crystals, this offer would be the equivalent of 33 regular Cav crystals (assuming TB Discount) if you purchased it 4 times. 33 cav crystals on average would give you 1 6*, and 5.28 5*. Here you're getting 1 6*, and 6 5*.

If you wouldn't buy cav crystals, don't buy this.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    IKON said:

This is not a good offer. Consider Cav crystals, this offer would be the equivalent of 33 regular Cav crystals (assuming TB Discount) if you purchased it 4 times. 33 cav crystals on average would give you 1 6*, and 5.28 5*. Here you're getting 1 6*, and 6 5*.

If you wouldn't buy cav crystals, don't buy this.

Great explanation. You could just do some Cav eq chapter exploration for 6 star shards and stuff. It isn't worth it to spend this many units on this deal.