**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is it worth it?

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Got this offer. Wondering if it worth the cost?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

All I will say, is these offers are a very individual thing whether you think it is worth it. I definitely WOULD NOT waste that many units on that deal. I'd keep your units for other things, but it's your call.

Yeah i am kinda sceptical too. Not really seeming worth it. Given that the 5 star shards come around 10-12k per month easily. Ah anyways, gonaa pass on it.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I had the same offer flash up, and there's no chance I'm wasting my resources on 1.5 5* champs (that could be garbage) and 1/4 of a 6* (that could, again, be garbage). Just not worth it.
    Keep collecting in any events you can and wait for July 4th deals/offers. 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,337 ★★★★★
    This is not a good offer. Consider Cav crystals, this offer would be the equivalent of 33 regular Cav crystals (assuming TB Discount) if you purchased it 4 times. 33 cav crystals on average would give you 1 6*, and 5.28 5*. Here you're getting 1 6*, and 6 5*.

If you wouldn't buy cav crystals, don't buy this.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    IKON said:

This is not a good offer. Consider Cav crystals, this offer would be the equivalent of 33 regular Cav crystals (assuming TB Discount) if you purchased it 4 times. 33 cav crystals on average would give you 1 6*, and 5.28 5*. Here you're getting 1 6*, and 6 5*.

If you wouldn't buy cav crystals, don't buy this.

Great explanation. You could just do some Cav eq chapter exploration for 6 star shards and stuff. It isn't worth it to spend this many units on this deal.