**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which SQ defender is the most annoying for you?

Comments

• JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    Civil Warrior is the obnoxious one for me. He never does much damage to me, but the combination of his continuously increasing amount of armor buffs and weaknesses building makes it feel so much longer than it needs to be. Dr. Strange is also a pain cause of the power gain
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Red hulk
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I surprisingly found Jabari Panther pretty easy with Archangel. Just parry heavy during the cooldown to cleanse and she's gone after a few rounds of that.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Anyone on the unblockable specials node.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Two things I hate are evade champs and mix master. Put them together and it's just LOL bad for me. But I've been super lucky to get gold or t4b on that path most of the time so I just skip it.

DS is not tooo bad, but if he makes it to SP2 I'm toast. And on same node, somehow Voodoo always clips me with the 2nd hit on SP2. Usually I'm able to bait the SP1 but sometimes I forget about the power gain with I get 2 bars of power.

Claire on the Iron People path is awesome with the SP2 regen. But if I'm not paying attention to the unlockable it's instadeath.

Warlock has handled Platpool pretty easily, so few issues there regardless of node.

Jabari has not been too bad most of the time either. I just play very patiently but also try to push her to SP2 and punish that. However, that fight can go completely off the rails very quickly and when that happens it's game over lol.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Strange and Spider-Man
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Dr Strange is the only one that gives me trouble... power gaining to SP2 obviously. I can often dex it... but just as often fail to dex it fully.

I take Nick against him, he has no buffs naturally so harder to pilfer and if you get toasted by an SP2 at least you have a second life and can wreck DS after that. Plus, I usually only use Nick for the mixmaster after that and he can rinse that fight on almost no health.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Killmonger, just a long fight. And that doctor strange, I sometime mess up the first hit of his sp2 and get hit.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    The hulks and doctor strange
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    All are easy ..i always take Doom , Nick and CMM and they wreck it .
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Cyclops. I just can’t evade his specials consistently. Second one is doctor strange. Can’t evade his sp2.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Hands down Doctor Strange. I would do that fight only for 6* shards.

Also Platinumpool. I dunno if it is a coincidence, but whenever I take Venom for him, he has Sumopool card. It has happenned literally every time I went against him.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Two things I hate are evade champs and mix master. Put them together and it's just LOL bad for me. But I've been super lucky to get gold or t4b on that path most of the time so I just skip it.

Dammit. I HAD to say it... Of course the day I make this post I get 6* shards on the Spiderman path lmao
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Dr Strange. Mostly since I have no clue how to dex his sp2
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Civil Warrior is the obnoxious one for me. He never does much damage to me, but the combination of his continuously increasing amount of armor buffs and weaknesses building makes it feel so much longer than it needs to be. Dr. Strange is also a pain cause of the power gain

Void is on my SQ team and he generally does well for both of those fights. I don't mind the CW fight taking a while because I'm healing up on that fight from the debuffs. With Strange, once I get at least one pacify on him that fight is basically over.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Platpool (cuz he's so random on any node), RHulk/Hulk on disorient and Dr Strange and his turtling power gain technique on the unblockable specials.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Wow, I feel dumb now. Didn’t see any civil warrior posts 😂.

I always bring doom 5* dupe rank 5, rank 3 6* warlock , rank 5 5* AA.

Can’t seem to get him down fast. Takes FOREVER!!!!! Can’t bleed can’t poison, can’t power drain, I CAN do 50 damage though 😂
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★

Wow, I feel dumb now. Didn’t see any civil warrior posts 😂.

I always bring doom 5* dupe rank 5, rank 3 6* warlock , rank 5 5* AA.

Can’t seem to get him down fast. Takes FOREVER!!!!! Can’t bleed can’t poison, can’t power drain, I CAN do 50 damage though 😂

The timing on this is a little iffy, but if his armors are stacking, you can hit into his block (kind of like how you get nightcrawler to switch stances) to turn all of his armors into furies which will make him much less tanky. Plus, with willpower, you shouldn't take too much chip damage
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    My Questing team for all this: CMM, Quake(just for synergies) and Nick Fury
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Honestly none are a problem, I use apoc, cable and AA. The worst part is using Apoc for the first two fights, first one to get 4 charges, second because he gets disorient immunity and the hulks are poison immune. AA melts the rest. I guess Silver Centurion would be the most annoying only because he cant be melted by AA. he gets melted by cable instead
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    only killmonger
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Usually take corvus, warlock and cgr. Only issue I have is red hulk because sometime he plays passive and does not attack you immediately. So your backdrafts fails and he kills my cgr. But I finish him with corvus and all is well. 😂
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Red hulk.
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    Hulk and strange
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    @Spinnaker

Thank you! I had no clue about that.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Prob playpool cuz I’m not familiar with all his abilities.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Jabari Panther. Man, that Cleanse mechanic coupled with the aggressive AI is so hard to deal with.

Also Doctor Strange. He never seems to want to throw his Specials.

I know right. That Doctor Strange is annoying af. That is why I just use Void and make him lose power. So satisfying
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Doctor strange on power gain
    That node where Mutant gain prowess and power gain when leave striking distance and don't throw any special until sp3.

Platinum pool