**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predict May's 3rd buff!

1235»

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If you looked at the last featured 5*, there were 6 recently buffed champs in it. This featured 6* crystal at least 6 recently buffed. Only about 3 in the new featured 5* so I’m betting there are a few more that’ll be in there by the time the crystal expires.

Those who could use a buff in the crystal:

Hawkeye
    Black Bolt
    Dormammu
    DPX
    Agent Venom
    Nightcrawler
    Nebula

I’d say a few of those will happen in the next 3 months (1 per month, 3 months and crystal resets giving another convenient 6
    ddom said:

Dormammu and Night Thrasher

You believe Night Thrasher needs a buff? He's great the way he is. One thing I'll say is that he's incinerate immune where Dormammu is not. How does that make any sense?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

I’m changing my guess to Winter Soldier, Dormammu, Odin, and Black Panther (Classic)🤫

Yeah am guessing that too.... we both know why
    Why?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Because it is Skill heavy, I’m going to guess Karnak or Taskmaster or Ronin.

Ronin???? Why on earth would Ronin need a buff? He's within the probably top 5-10 skills . You just need to learn to use him. On the Cavalier EQ he totally rocks!!!
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    unstoppable colossus
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    I hope it's them too. I've been hoping for a Winter Soldier buff for ages and especially since the Disney+ series started. Dormammu has only ever needed a numbers uplift, for me at least.

As long as none of the buffs go anywhere near changing the Regen Rate, I'm looking forward to seeing them.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

If you looked at the last featured 5*, there were 6 recently buffed champs in it. This featured 6* crystal at least 6 recently buffed. Only about 3 in the new featured 5* so I’m betting there are a few more that’ll be in there by the time the crystal expires.

Those who could use a buff in the crystal:

Hawkeye
    Black Bolt
    Dormammu
    DPX
    Agent Venom
    Nightcrawler
    Nebula

I’d say a few of those will happen in the next 3 months (1 per month, 3 months and crystal resets giving another convenient 6

ddom said:

Dormammu and Night Thrasher

You believe Night Thrasher needs a buff? He's great the way he is. One thing I'll say is that he's incinerate immune where Dormammu is not. How does that make any sense?
    Night Thrashers costume was intentionally designed to counter his first adversary who had pyro powers, so from the get-go his costume had always been Fireproof.

However while researching, it was stated to also possess a Kevlar weave as well as a built in camouflage technique. So if you want to know how you can add more utility and still be Comics accurate, Night Thrasher would also be bleed immune and have short-term invisibility.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    YOU CALLED IT IT IS VULTURE

AND MISTER FANTASTIC WHAT ON EARTH
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★

It's a Champ with lots of potential that's being dragged down by their base stats. With that in mind I propose Mister Sinister or Mordo. They've actually got some really cool abilities, all they need is a numbers buff and they're back in the meta.

I would LOVE a Mordo tune up! He is a super cool champ with a cool kit but his damage is absolutely awful.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    OH MY GOODNESS I WAS RIGHT

LETS GO VULTURE!!!!!!!!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

YOU CALLED IT IT IS VULTURE

AND MISTER FANTASTIC WHAT ON EARTH

LETS GOOOOOOOO

I have a 6* r2 sig 60 Mister F IM SO HAPPY