**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predictions for Act 7.2 Rewards

All inputs are appreciated

Comments

• Options
    DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Hopefully, introduction of T6b and T3a in story content. I don’t want to wait until Act 7 completion for that. By then, whales will have July 4th and Cyber Weekend to get a head start.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Zan0 said:

6 star nexus
    25-50% t5cc selector
    25% t5cc crystal
    T3a shards
    T6b shards
    No t2a
    And maybe if we're lucky we'll see a 6 star awakening gem crystal

I don't think Kabam Will give High level prizes, tbh, an End content player Will found it easy to pass
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Whatever they are, guarantee that they won't be worth the effort just like 7.1 according to the community. These threads do nothing but raise everyone's expectations wildly.

Huh. Who said 7.1 rewards weren't worth the effort.
    So many.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I just want to become thronebreaker so any amount of T5CC would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Whatever they are, guarantee that they won't be worth the effort just like 7.1 according to the community. These threads do nothing but raise everyone's expectations wildly.

What effort?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Huh. Who said 7.1 rewards weren't worth the effort.
    So many.
    Where. I have not seen a single person say that. And if people actually did then they are delusional.

These are just from page one. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237142/book-2-act-1-chapter-1-brave-new-battlerealm/p1 take a look.
  • Options

It’s going to be less than whatever y’all are predicting I guarantee

This I can agree with you on.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I figure we'll get some 6* shards for sure.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

According to a few people in the community, maybe.

The 7.1 rewards were good for the LOE, from my perspective. I expect 7.2 to basically offer the same rewards.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

The 7.1 rewards were good for the LOE, from my perspective. I expect 7.2 to basically offer the same rewards.
    If 7.2 offers the same rewards Im 100% fine with that.
  • Options

I agree that they'll be similar to 7.1. I'm thinking a slight increase. I think there's zero chance we'll see T3A or T6B.

No matter what though, people will find a way to complain about the rewards. Though Im betting most who complained, probably changed their mind after seeing how easy 7.1 was.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

I agree that they'll be similar to 7.1. I'm thinking a slight increase. I think there's zero chance we'll see T3A or T6B.

No matter what though, people will find a way to complain about the rewards. Though Im betting most who complained, probably changed their mind after seeing how easy 7.1 was.
    If you're right, and they really are leaving those behind a paywall for even longer, I will die inside.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

It’s going to be less than whatever y’all are predicting I guarantee

This I can agree with you on.
    There’s a first time for everything 🥳
  • Options

If you're right, and they really are leaving those behind a paywall for even longer, I will die inside.
    Probably better start planning your funeral. I don't think we'll see them in content until after 7.4 is released. Always happy to be wrong but that's the way it's looking.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

If we see any t3a/t6b it will probably be for 12k units after completion.

Almost forgot about that. Damn I need to grind more arena.😩