**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have you ever Maxed out a champ and never used them again?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    5* Torch.
    Didn't like his play style. Not fun.
    Then i got 5*caiw dupe
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Sorcerer supreme.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    1. DDHK——I took this guy to 5R5 right before his buff, then I found it’s totally useless....only used him in Arena;

2. Corvus——I took this guy to 6R2 right before I left my Alliance, then I found it’s not practical to bring him to any endgame contents (stacking Glaives charges is impractical, I don’t run suicide mastery);

3. Omega Red——I took this guy to 5R5 only for two paths in Variant 6. Chapter 2 (Thorns nodes), then he could only be used in Arena;

4. BWDO——her play style is really fun and I took her to 6R2 right after I pulled her. However, she lacks of utilities in endgame contents so I barely bring her to any hard quests;

5. Korg——I took this guy to 5R5 solely for AW defence. But I left my alliance shortly after doing so....his damage output is just insanely disappointing in offence;

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I literally only ranked up Stealthy for one fight and that was Abyss Luke Cage. Never used him again. Don’t regret it. I also rarely if ever use Thing, Mister Fantastic, Red Guardian, and Ronin. For 6r2s, I never use Killmonger, Sentinel, or Moonknight

To be fair, not using him is a very natural reaction to having ronin in your roster. Isn’t that right Masterpuff
    Among my most used champs lmao
  • Options

I literally only ranked up Stealthy for one fight and that was Abyss Luke Cage. Never used him again. Don’t regret it. I also rarely if ever use Thing, Mister Fantastic, Red Guardian, and Ronin. For 6r2s, I never use Killmonger, Sentinel, or Moonknight

To be fair, not using him is a very natural reaction to having ronin in your roster. Isn’t that right Masterpuff
    I used to use him all the time, mostly to counter Things, but I moved on to better champs and six stars
    Ronin best skill!1!1!1💯💯
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

R5 Red Guardian. Really thought he was gonna be more useful for war back when he came out. They changed the war map soon after and got rid of all the aspect of war and spite fights on path 4 though. Didn't get used once.

Do you regret ranking him?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Venom the duck, he's a fun champ to play but his ramp up just takes too long. But whenever theres quests with heavy armor nodes I'll bring him cause he'll destroy that with his toxic armor.
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Magik for me. When I first maxed her out I only had BWCV as my only r5 mystic. I just wanted more variety at least until I pulled Doom (which I did about a week ago) but even after I took Magik to r5 I didn’t really use her for anything and still don’t
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I still use Aegon in small and long fights. I just think he’s awesome.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Agent_T said:

Magik for me. When I first maxed her out I only had BWCV as my only r5 mystic. I just wanted more variety at least until I pulled Doom (which I did about a week ago) but even after I took Magik to r5 I didn’t really use her for anything and still don’t

Same here....

I took Magik to 5/65 just because I think she deserves it....however, Doom already took over her power control place in this game....
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Don’t touch my R5 Ghost or Stealth Spidey.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Maxed and used 1-3 times in Story or EQ - Sig 200 R5 Mojo, Sig 120 R5 Stealth Spidey, r5 Tigra

Maxed but moved on from - Sig 200 R5 Omega Red (since I removed suicides and they changed the Cav mutant quest nodes), r5 Domino (no immunities can hurt).

Occasional moderate use - r5 she-hulk, r5 Ghost (I'm avoiding exploring act 6), r5 red guardian, Sig 200 R5 Namor, R5 sig 200 magik, r5 sig 200 Aegon (have only done 1 run of both LOL and AOL)
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Honestly as plentiful as resources are for R5s now there's plenty that get ranked for a specific purpose and don't get used much past that. I don't think I've taken anyone to R5 and never used them once but there's definitely some who fulfilled a purpose and not been used after.

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I completely agree with most the champs mentioned. Champs like Ægon, Magik, 6* Corvus, G2099, HT still sit ideal in my roster. Good to know we have similar thoughts. Forgot to mention about my 5/65 Sunspot :p
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I don't really regret ranking up anyone particularly. Because when I think about a champ I don't use much anymore, I look back and think of the times when I really wanted to rank them up and they were actually very useful for me.
  • Options
    I havent really used my 5/65 colossus since i explored Act 6 at the end of September. I use domino for UC EQ. I do not ever use my Longshot actually. I also dont use Hitmonkey really.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    i just recently (around last week) maxed my Hyperion to 5/65, awakened him and put 19 sig stones in him. but i still haven't used him yet. don't get me wrong...i can see myself enjoying him. i love spamming specials. intercepting with it and being able to stun lock with it and being able to chain into a heavy with it while seeing those big yellow numbers.

i am at the point in my 5s roster progression where i have 4/55s lined up to be taken up to 5/65 every level up event and i only have the small window in between to play them...unless they are part of any steadily used team for questing and war.

i do have to give credit to kabam for the cav quests and variants making me use more of my roster now. I am looking forward to finally using my Hype for any content now. :)
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    My poor, useless Bishop.....
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You get to a certain point and you have to rank up champs even if they aren't top tier or else T5Bs expire. Pick the best options, but since you can only use 5 champs at a time max in questing, it's not surprising to rank up a champ and then rarely use them. To never use them again, ever, is something else. Haha