**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bp nerf

Comments

• Options
    Mastermike1991Mastermike1991 Posts: 9
    Just like how thugsmuf says in the cool down time your blk panthers already dead b4 you can intercept his utility even sucks
  • Options
    They said you will see huge bleed damage sit back watch him melt more like sit back and watch them heal if it’s in war and they have willpower mastery
  • Options
    I have never complained about a “buff” b4 but nerf champs that are getting “buff” this makes me so mad
  • Options
    Just put him back to what he was like hood this is wrong what you did to this poor champion I remember when I started this game blk panther was one of my favourite champs he was very good now worst champ in game even antman hits harder
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

@BitterSteel
    Exactly.
    And if they do a real buff on Ebony Maw's damage, but nerf his Falter, Ebony Maw fans will be upset.

You’re really missing my point. Black Panther didn’t have damage, he had a few synergies that tried to pull him back from the brink of uselessness. Now he has a buff that does that so you don’t need to bring other champions to get an ok damage champion with no utility. He has utility and damage now
  • Options
    ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85
    Denslo500 said:

@BitterSteel
    Exactly.
    And if they do a real buff on Ebony Maw's damage, but nerf his Falter, Ebony Maw fans will be upset.

You spittin rn sir
  • Options

Just like how thugsmuf says in the cool down time your blk panthers already dead b4 you can intercept his utility even sucks

THANK YOU,WE DONT ALL HAVE HIM AT MAX SIG AND WHOS WASTING STONES ON HIM?! Also at max sig it's 1 debuff per intercept like huh
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

@GroundedWisdom
    His core was damage. Tigra built on that core. Nerfing it deviated from his core.

His core is what he was capable of doing without Synergies.
  • Options

They said you will see huge bleed damage sit back watch him melt more like sit back and watch them heal if it’s in war and they have willpower mastery

😭😭😭😭 Thank you bro gosh,idk why people are defending mediocrity,if they keep this up the kabam will get complacent and know all it takes to please the community is crumbs
  • Options
    Thugsmurf said:

THANK YOU,WE DONT ALL HAVE HIM AT MAX SIG AND WHOS WASTING STONES ON HIM?! Also at max sig it's 1 debuff per intercept like huh
    It’s not meant for stuff like biohazard, but take him in against a inflict bleed at the start of the fight, or stung once twice shy etc where you can intercept and get rid of it, then it has a use
  • Options

Just put him back to what he was like hood this is wrong what you did to this poor champion I remember when I started this game blk panther was one of my favourite champs he was very good now worst champ in game even antman hits harder

LITERALLY BRO PREACH!! I wasn't going that far but antman literally has better numbers with the right team set up and he's tankier with glancing, and fatigues
  • Options

Thugsmurf said:

It’s not meant for stuff like biohazard, but take him in against a inflict bleed at the start of the fight, or stung once twice shy etc where you can intercept and get rid of it, then it has a use
    I see your point but it's in a very limited amount of matchups and champs like crossbones and kingpin not only shrug way better but they benefit from debuffs,black panther has a mediocre shrug off and they do nothing for him
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Denslo500 said:

@BitterSteel
    Exactly.

You’re really missing my point. Black Panther didn’t have damage, he had a few synergies that tried to pull him back from the brink of uselessness. Now he has a buff that does that so you don’t need to bring other champions to get an ok damage champion with no utility. He has utility and damage now
    This exactly.
  • Options
    Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

I see your point but it's in a very limited amount of matchups and champs like crossbones and kingpin not only shrug way better but they benefit from debuffs,black panther has a mediocre shrug off and they do nothing for him
    If you made every champion the same the game would be boring. Not every champion can get the same abilities.

And you can’t make every buff better than the last, or there will be a crazy power creep.
  • Options

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

If you made every champion the same the game would be boring. Not every champion can get the same abilities.

And you can’t make every buff better than the last, or there will be a crazy power creep.
    Bro I'm saying in crossbones case,he shrugs buffs and turns them into furies. Kingpin loves having buffs and when he does shrug them,they become offensive power rate AND damage. Both very unique abilities. On top of that,they both shrug WAY more than black panther can and he needs to be awakened to do it! (Although crossbones also needs to be awakened to do it) my point is while it's cool that he does it...that small,almost useless piece of utility doesn't justify peeling his damage back,champs with ridiculous utility I understand not hitting that hard but he has a small number of bits and pieces of utility that are just okay
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I didn't use him before anywhere. I won't use him after that buff, because why. He still only does some bleed damage. He could do it before just as well. Daar is not something that crazy. I already have bleed champs.
    But I wouldn't say the buff is hood level bad. You still have all your bleeds going. It's more like htd buff imo — takes away damage synergy reliability, makes him playable, but reduces max damage potential. And a bit of utility. Maybe he is better for new players, but wouldn't bring anything for tb or cav
  • Options

This whole thread is just crazy. Now you have people wanting to revert his buff. Wish a MOD would close it. This buff is in no way comparable to Hood.

I'm not even talking about hood or reverting the buff,just give his synergies back or add some sort of fury during panthers might or something so my 5 star rank 4 hits harder than 2.3k on a medium crit with 15 cruelties active lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Thugsmurf said:

People are just disagreeing because that's what they see,nobody is disputing my claims because...IM NOT WRONG you just don't like to hear.

Since you asked nicely:
    Thugsmurf said:

Firstly his debuff shrug is only available if he's awakened but it requires an intercept with a 7 second cool down. We all know how sensitive the topic of intercepts are in the game and how the requirements have been quietly tweaked multiple times over the years and if you're in a fight and get hit with a massive dot effect,not only is it an intercept of all moves that has to be done but the opponent can be unstoppable,hold block,or simply not play ball and if you are lucky enough to get one in,it may not even shrug off the debuff that you need. That's a 7 second cool down (that's 14 ticks for that fight ending damage to get you) before you can even roll the dice again

First of all it is one of each debuff, not a random debuff that gets removed. Second, while this might be useful if you "get hit with a massive dot effect" it is probably better if you don't get hit. A use case you ignored here is to make BP more suicide friendly as you can shrug off both suicide dots. You have time to do that, as you're usually not melting too quickly from those.
    Thugsmurf said:

Secondly he had auto block immunity...whoopie. outside of thor rag (who isn't really known for his auto blocks) and medusa,the champs that come to mind are darkhawk,imiw,and guardian and darkhawk is outright immune,imiw is also immune if he has enough armors to be auto blocking,and garudian has massive bleed resistance. So they...gave him utility for a match you wouldn't even use him in?

The champs that I can think of off the top of my head that have auto block are Darkhawk, Thor Rag, Nova, Medusa, IMIW, Heimdall, and MODOK. Five of the seven auto blockers are not immune to bleed, which is the majority of them.
    Thugsmurf said:

Last thing on utility is his aa reduction through Panthers might and signs. In order to get anything over 50% reduction,he needs to be awakened and unless he's at sig 200, since the utility caps at 5 bleeds, there's that small chance stuff can trigger and we all know about occurrences of like 3% evades etc,that's the stuff that gets you while you're wondering what happened, admittedly a good concept but you also gotta get lucky enough to get those bleeds in in time before whatever ability you're trynna avoid comes into play

Red Magneto's ability accuracy reduction is -70% verses #metal champs and that's considered very useful. BP can get that with three bleeds at max sig, or with five bleeds at sig 10. So a trivial amount of sig levels can get BP to comparable DAAR as Magneto. And since BP lands bleeds on every critical hit and has decent crit chance, getting those bleeds to stack up isn't hard. So in the context of other DAAR in the game, BP's total DAAR in practice is going to be pretty strong against non-bleed immune targets.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Bro I'm saying in crossbones case,he shrugs buffs and turns them into furies. Kingpin loves having buffs and when he does shrug them,they become offensive power rate AND damage. Both very unique abilities. On top of that,they both shrug WAY more than black panther can and he needs to be awakened to do it! (Although crossbones also needs to be awakened to do it) my point is while it's cool that he does it...that small,almost useless piece of utility doesn't justify peeling his damage back,champs with ridiculous utility I understand not hitting that hard but he has a small number of bits and pieces of utility that are just okay
    BP being able to shrug off 1 debuff per intercept isn't much different than ghost phasing a debuff. Intercepts aren't hard. So BP is as good as Ghost.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

Denslo500 said:

@BitterSteel
    Exactly.

CAPPPP
    My mans BP had damage with those synergies.
    Those synergy champs are good and helped one another.

I will not disagree that the buff is good, but they pretty much added utility and higher yellow numbers for an sp2.
    He puts more bleeds that dealt pretty much the same damage that Pre-buff BP was able to do with less bleeds. He is a good champ by himself now.... he is.

I only expected so much from BP because ITS BP, its not Howard or DDHK.

Again I used him constantly before excluding AQ/AW and took to r5 because of how much more I enjoyed him with those synergies. I don't hate him now and still have fun with him as a standalone champ, but I just prefer how he was before.
  • Options
    Aleor said:

I didn't use him before anywhere. I won't use him after that buff, because why. He still only does some bleed damage. He could do it before just as well. Daar is not something that crazy. I already have bleed champs.
    But I wouldn't say the buff is hood level bad. You still have all your bleeds going. It's more like htd buff imo — takes away damage synergy reliability, makes him playable, but reduces max damage potential. And a bit of utility. Maybe he is better for new players, but wouldn't bring anything for tb or cav

Thank you bro, exactly my point I'm trynna make. Howards sp2 does suppression when it used to have like 8 different effects,he needed a tune up to keep his quirkiness, although I have admittedly used him a couple times since the buff. And even champs like guardian for instance has mad utility and one of the hardest sp2's in the game,I don't want anything crazy just enough damage to justify the okay level of utility AND the skill needed to play him
  • Options

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

BP being able to shrug off 1 debuff per intercept isn't much different than ghost phasing a debuff. Intercepts aren't hard. So BP is as good as Ghost.

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Bro...ghost not only phases all damaging debuffs but she turns them into massive furies and has an easier way of getting garuenteed crits on specials
  • Options

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Bp gains nothing and shrugs way less
  • Options
    Thug you so right add a fury to panthers might would maybe help
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Thugsmurf said:

Aleor said:

Thank you bro, exactly my point I'm trynna make. Howards sp2 does suppression when it used to have like 8 different effects,he needed a tune up to keep his quirkiness, although I have admittedly used him a couple times since the buff. And even champs like guardian for instance has mad utility and one of the hardest sp2's in the game,I don't want anything crazy just enough damage to justify the okay level of utility AND the skill needed to play him
    And what exactly is enough ? Fury's bleeds ? Magnetto's damage ? you said you don't want anything crazy while also ask to have more damage ? is this BP not enough ? i swear you ppl just want every champs has CGR's damage.
  • Options

Not sure if you saw earlier up but we were talking about since he needs an aggressive playstyle,maybe implement a taunt every time he doesn't finish a combo,or even like a suppression per
    slacker said:

Thugsmurf said:

Aleor said:

And what exactly is enough ? Fury's bleeds ? Magnetto's damage ? you said you don't want anything crazy while also ask to have more damage ? is this BP not enough ? i swear you ppl just want every champs has CGR's damage.
    Bro...enough means not a noodle. They specifically said "watch your opponents melt" and when he used to do fury level bleeds pree buff with correct synergies,vs now it's disappointing. Also by damage,even at his full 15 cruelties he was doing like 2.3k mediums like come on now...the scaling is horrible and he still needs a synergy team to hit halfway hard. Also you mentioned nick fury and cgg and those champs are half as difficult to play yet have twice the utility and damage. Bro it's possible to meet in the middle lol,he doesn't have to be broken,they just need to chill on the false advertisement
  • Options

I didn't get to finish lol but basically like the utility he has...is for matchups you would even use him in which is a little weird