**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom + Mr.Negative = BGT?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
Venom has recieved a new synergy with Mr. Negative that could make him quite op:

I know it's only 10% MISSING health, but if you combine this with Venom's already insane regen, this could make him broken op. I haven't tested this yet obviously, nor will I be able to anytime soon (f2p lol), but this synergy could make Venom even better than he already is.

If Venom is dupped, he gets +1 genetic memory guaranteed at start of fight and 30-100% chance for another based on sig. That's already a solid chance at regen proc, with two buffs right at the start of a fight. Then he gets another buff every 9 seconds up to 7 buffs (8 w Vulture synergy). Then there's nothing easier than throwing a SP2 to reset all buffs and start gaining them over again. Also, Venom's base hp is pretty high, so any% of his missing hp is bigger relative to many other champs.

Will Venom be op like CMM, Hype, CGR or Corvus? Probably not. But this synergy might strengthen his position in top 5 cosmics imo.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Let’s hope this is true.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I love Venom. I rank him way up there in the cosmics

I just got a 6* and want to rank him. He does so much. Underrated IMHO

Mr Negative will only make him better
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

It certainly makes him more substainable. Although I'd suspect it will take time for most to actually GET Mr Negative in the valid star for that synergy, which wouldn't surprise me if it's only 5* and up.
    I'd honestly put him at spot 6-7 with the Synergi, 8-9 without.
    Cosmic has alot of bangers

It’s three star and up @Terra
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

You guys are talking about the venom regen, but look at that 1% indefinite regen that mr negative has. Curious to see how that works out.

You’ll lose that as soon as he dashes back since it’s a buff
    Will be nice to top yourself up at the beginning of fights kinda like voodoo but it's not really going to be viable to keep once the fight gets going I don't think.
  • Options
    It is missing health. Not going to be very substantial unless you are low health. It is nice to have but not "BGT"
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

You guys are talking about the venom regen, but look at that 1% indefinite regen that mr negative has. Curious to see how that works out.

Will be nice to top yourself up at the beginning of fights kinda like voodoo but it's not really going to be viable to keep once the fight gets going I don't think.
    True although he does have some falter and heavy abilities to allow him to not dash back and play. It'll all depend on how practical it is.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Terra said:

It certainly makes him more substainable. Although I'd suspect it will take time for most to actually GET Mr Negative in the valid star for that synergy, which wouldn't surprise me if it's only 5* and up.

It’s three star and up @Terra
    Ah. Well, that certainly makes it alot more easily accessible.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★

Ah didn't think about that! Could always pretend your on a no retreat node lol.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Top lists are highly subjective, but I am curious about yours. Would you mind sharing it?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    What’s BGT?
  • Options

Jaded said:

What’s BGT?

Britain’s Got Talent
    EgretM4 said:

Jaded said:

What’s BGT?

Brian grants toaster?

I guess either can make sense. But I’m very curious what OP means by it.
  • Options
    Never mind, this took way too long for my old brain to figure out. 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I think it will be a nice bonus, when at low health but at decent health it really won't be too noticeable.
    Venom can already regen 15% Max health with some good rng, against opponents with buffs, usually heals 10% or 5% per every sp1.

As a big venom fan, who rates him top 3/4 without suicides and top 10 with, I personally don't think it will be too big of a deal.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Jaded said:

Never mind, this took way too long for my old brain to figure out. 🤦‍♂️

So what is it? I still don't get it.
    😂 beyond god tier
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    “Could make him OP?”

Maybe we don’t have the same Venom but my Venom is pretty dang OP
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    EgretM4 said:

Jaded said:

What’s BGT?

Brian grants toaster?

I can confirm doctor doom is in fact Brian grants toaster
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Only 20% chance that he will get the regeneration and that's also work on missing health.. hmm.. I don't care.

He also need some updates for damage output but I don't think he will get anything because they made him a variant god.. hardly many people use him for day to day content if they have strong rosters, l like him a lot but don't use him often.. if possible give him more damage like Carnage (via synergy) or updates is base kit
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kerneas said:

Terra said:

Top lists are highly subjective, but I am curious about yours. Would you mind sharing it?
    Take mine with a pinch of salt, as you said they're subjective.
    #1 CMM
    #2 CGR
    #3 Corvus
    #4 Hyperion
    #5 Angela
    #6 Aarkus
    #7 Venom
    #8 VTD (too rng for my taste, even if some synergies help)
    #9 Surfer
    #10 Medusa
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Kerneas said:

Terra said:

Take mine with a pinch of salt, as you said they're subjective.
    #1 CMM
    #2 CGR
    #3 Corvus
    #4 Hyperion
    #5 Angela
    #6 Aarkus
    #7 Venom
    #8 VTD (too rng for my taste, even if some synergies help)
    #9 Surfer
    #10 Medusa
    Great list but I would place Medusa at No 6 or 7. I don't know much about Aarkus to rate him