Options

Post Your Rewards From Carina’s Torture Chamber

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I know the community has mixed feelings about these challenges, but I quite like all of them but the LoL ones. Because of Enrage.

However, I will do the other ones!

So far i did 5.3.1, which was itemless with Ghost, Wasp, Odin, Antman, and Shang Chi.

The reward was depressingly worthless, but I cant complain considering all it took was energy and time.

Sig 40
: (

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m saving all my shards for the next featured, but I picked 20% of a skill t5cc to form my first (Holding onto it for Shang-Chi) and 20% of a cosmic (debating about throwing it onto Terrax or Roblin, but leaning heavily towards Terrax)
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Sig 20 Night Thrasher and Sig 20 Guillotine, meh
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Got 6* antman and pun99, desperately wanted good mystic.
    Used shehulk, sparky, guardian, falcon (only used him for black widow, should've bring fury instead) and Heimdall.
    Overall it was a nice and enjoyable challenge
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

And I’ll be able to r3 him soon thanks to the 20% t5 CC selector from the 6.2.5 challenge
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    VTD + r3 doom
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    May rank up Massacre over KM and Stealthy
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,583 ★★★★★
    Only done with 1992-1997. Reminds me of the days I flew through Map 5 with my 4* Rogue. Happy times...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    6* black bolt sig 40 from featured & 6* nova 1st time dupe from basic. I'm literally crying 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    first time pulling Cable. no Apoc so that’s not helpful at all
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    all of my finest gameplay just to be rewarded with a dupe of Gamora and Thing ... SMH. i guess it could be worse but c'mon RNG!!!! cut me some slack. i can't even sniff a high quality pull lately.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,583 ★★★★★

From basic, 5.3.1 quest.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Only done with 1992-1997. Reminds me of the days I flew through Map 5 with my 4* Rogue. Happy times...

Dr. Zola

Oh man that takes me back. Rogue, voodoo, and a 5* winter soldier. I think Rhino was the mini?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I need to rank champs up then I’ll post back.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

Excited to test Hela with Odin synergy. And overall not mad for the itemless run of 5.3.1 (team was Aegon, Nick, Quake, DPX, and Guardian for armor rating)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Im about to get 2 more 6*s, I need to finish up Loki one. I ranked some 3*s befor Loki so ive been using a r2. Should have waited but im impatient.

Ive used a solid 20 revives 😬
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★

My reward for 5.3.1, I’m happy with this one