**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cat Murdock Appreciation

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
As a fan of infographics in general, I’d just like to send out a note of appreciation to @Cat_Murdock for crafting some of the clearest, most visually appealing and useful infographics for MCoC and making them available to the entire community. Within hours, a new one was available for Carina’s Challenges that quickly explained everything.

Truly a treasure and much appreciated!

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Agreed 1000%
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

I've mentioned this before, Kabam should commission her monthly to clarify the always confusing side events. A picture really is worth a thousand words. #SUPPORTARTISTS

even better, put some of her mash-ups in the game
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    Didn’t see Cat's Infographic for this month (Carina) up here in Forums (were you seeing it on other Social Media ?)

Can it be provided here for ppl. Thx @Cat_Murdock (previous months were great, ODIN’s and Contest of Realms).
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    DrZola said:

As a fan of infographics in general, I’d just like to send out a note of appreciation to @Cat_Murdock for crafting some of the clearest, most visually appealing and useful infographics for MCoC and making them available to the entire community. Within hours, a new one was available for Carina’s Challenges that quickly explained everything.

Truly a treasure and much appreciated!

Dr. Zola

Can't believe that one person who disagreed this post. Cat Murdock is always so helpful to the community!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★

Here it is @SummonerNR !

Dr. Zola