**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Toughest Chapter of the Cav EQ

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I've been hearing people say that this has been a tough monthly cav quest and I agree. It's definitely not impossible and the bosses become easier the more you play them and figure them out. However, compared to previous months it takes more thought and skill. I'm just curious to see which part of the quest seemed the most difficult. For me I found the Shang Chi quest pretty tough, sometimes I could one shot, other times I got wrecked. Which was toughest for you?

Toughest Chapter of the Cav EQ 119 votes

1.1 Spider-Man Boss (Science Paths)
21%
LuciusVorenusTerraDarth_StewieSceptilemaniacOzFearUsMoosetiptronicPrathapAleorbrandinhoGoterdamRungOGAvengerMojoXReignkingTWYsFFabwiziJaggedSacBollandZeuszeroHilbert_unbeatable2P0esis 25 votes
1.2 Hit-Monkey Boss (Mystic Paths)
5%
Mr_PlatypusThunderstruck77CAPTMAVRenaxqqHAVOKSLShepShady55 7 votes
2.1 Kingpin Boss (Cosmic Paths)
3%
danielmathProximaMidnight_8Salve_maker05SilverKIngPrime 4 votes
2.2 The Hood Boss (Tech Paths)
2%
BonzodavidILLUSION8ChaosMax1012 3 votes
3.1 Shang Chi Boss (Skill Paths)
26%
zuffyallinashescur53dSpicyslicerVineetkansaraTheHoodedDormammushadow_lurker22VoltolosSnakepDenslo500Leathersmw2017Z3ro_ôTRONG94MaratoxAATTChubsWhiteBawa69jdeck59Terry_Bolleaodishika123 31 votes
3.2 Mister Negative Boss (Mutant Paths)
21%
Hammerbro_64yuwPrimeSaviour_27JhonST33Disgruntled_User_123Lpirnie5321monomuggDes99Bossmode12Sparx265SidbelieberJragonMaster170HoitadoTheBair123Valentinos13CowabungaRiptideBuggyDClownRowdyFBIRDMN 25 votes
Ha! You thought this was hard?! Get gud and become a condescending elitist like me!
20%
Haji_SaabTimone147Marvel_GRbk19Wicket329JumpthesharkCr7ms7rs7RakeYoungRabangaSidDDragonKill_GreyDeaconEtm34UvoginIcy000Thoye3Destroy4589Danish005Blizzard28Zan0 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Mostly cause my mutant roster wasn’t well equipped for any of the paths
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Tbf, I didn't read nodes even once. Spidy has his base evades, and gained some extra from the node. The only cheaper I even had to restart once, as I lost all my champs and didn't want to revive
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    His Frickin Reverse Controls Melt my Brain
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    2.2 The Hood Boss (Tech Paths)
    Hood surprisingly gave me the most trouble, but i redid the quest and got the solo with torchy.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mister Negative was an easy solo for my nick
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nothing gave me trouble except this quest because I decided to dash attack as domino into their block once and die from two stacks of poison (among other instances of stupidity). Had MMN and NF so the boss fight wasn’t bad tho
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    The only reason being that my skill roster isn’t good compared to the others. Personally find the Mutant one enjoyable cause I have a stacked mutant roster
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Because I used 4 stars and some defenders were annoying
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    This is the first time I’ve used revives, health potions, and boosts in cav eq since November. But it has nothing to do with the bosses or nodes. I haven’t been able to parry, throw mediums, or throw heavies consistently for about a month now. I’m relying on light attacks and or quake for almost everything. And even quake isn’t great since the heavy trigger fails so much.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Had to properly think against this fight because I don't have good evade counters.
    The other bosses weren't too difficult.
    MNGs specials crash my game though, so I'm forced to bring Hawkeye for every run
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Mutant chapter. My mutant team is weak. Besides this chapter was a couple of fights that were a true headache, for example Nova, Sasquatch, NF, KM. The node designe was so beneficial for this champions.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Ha! You thought this was hard?! Get gud and become a condescending elitist like me!
    difficulty stepped up a bit compared to previous months but still easy.

I managed to get a bunch of solo's on Shang Chi using unduped r3 DDHK(not a prestige rank up), he's immune to Falter so you just wait out the unstoppable and intercept to avoid using parry.

Mr Negative was cake with AA and White Mags prefight.

MoleGod for Spidey, his true accuracy is passive so it cant be removed.

anyone for the other bosses.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

difficulty stepped up a bit compared to previous months but still easy.

I managed to get a bunch of solo's on Shang Chi using unduped r3 DDHK(not a prestige rank up), he's immune to Falter so you just wait out the unstoppable and intercept to avoid using parry.

Mr Negative was cake with AA and White Mags prefight.

MoleGod for Spidey, his true accuracy is passive so it cant be removed.

anyone for the other bosses.

Oooh you have a unduped r3 DDHK? Got any videos of him?
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Mostly cause my mutant roster wasn’t well equipped for any of the paths

I used kingpin with hood synergy for biohazard