**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena cutoff iceman

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    6.8 is the cutoff roughly
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    36uwbl3jp6yv.png
  • Options
    sarathi19sarathi19 Posts: 12
    sarathi19 wrote: »
    f83ysczum7ds.png

And I was thinking this much must be OK !!

Got him !!
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    What's up with the dramatic increases in arena again?? Yeah. We all know he's good, but even with other champs we all know is good, never had to go to 7mil at minimum :/
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Affliction wrote: »
    What's up with the dramatic increases in arena again?? Yeah. We all know he's good, but even with other champs we all know is good, never had to go to 7mil at minimum :/

Abom is the featured champ lol, the hype, also iceman is extremely good. Has uses everywhere.
  • Options
    na_na_ Posts: 55
    Cutoff was somewhere around 6.835 mil.
    Saw a guy with 6.825 didn't get it and another guy told him he missed by 1k.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

He's the best, that's all
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    na_ wrote: »

That's just painful... Missing the cutoff by literally just one fight. Then again, every arena has this moment so yea, harsh.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Sounds accurate. 6.8-7.1 is what I suspected.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    It is kind of crazy though, roughly 18 hours of arena grinding assuming about 4 minutes per series due to load times. That is 6 hours of arena grinding each day if spread out.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Somewhat unrelated, but it's always jarring when you go from nonstop speed of game in arenas to ultra laggy/jittery ai of aq and aw. Consistency!
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    I'm happy I didn't try go for him.
    Don't try find logic here. Neets and Bots push the bar with no reason.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    na_ wrote: »

That's just painful... Missing the cutoff by literally just one fight. Then again, every arena has this moment so yea, harsh.
    I missed Abo 3* doing 681k. Seriously Should I grind 700k for him?. Shet.
    I'm wondering if he's actually very rare, not just for me and my luck.
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    It is kind of crazy though, roughly 18 hours of arena grinding assuming about 4 minutes per series due to load times. That is 6 hours of arena grinding each day if spread out.
    That's the truth. Grind is already a "job".
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

I'm guessing those are Android times. If you are taking more than three minutes per round on iOS, something's wrong somewhere. I'm averaging 24 rounds per hour, about two and a half minutes per round, in the neighborhood of 600-650k per hour.

Unless you are spending units on refreshes you are scoring more points with your top champs than your bottom champs, so someone that grinds for a couple of minutes every couple of hours all day long is actually going to score points faster than someone that grinds non-stop in a stretch. I try to do two or three rounds with my top two teams every couple of hours (as they recharge) throughout the day, separate from doing a few grinds a day. Just doing eight rounds a day five minutes at a time generates about 800k extra points per event. That's almost a million points for twenty minutes a day.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I try to do two or three rounds with my top two teams every couple of hours (as they recharge) throughout the day, separate from doing a few grinds a day. Just doing eight rounds a day five minutes at a time generates about 800k extra points per event. That's almost a million points for twenty minutes a day.
    I'll round twenty minutes a day to 21 min per day.
    21 min per day = 7 series per day, 3 min per serie.
    800k points for 7 series is over 110k per serie.

Maybe I didn't understand you but it seem like it's not 800k just for 20 min per day.
    I'm averaging 24 rounds per hour, about two and a half minutes per round, in the neighborhood of 600-650k per hour.
    Good for you you have 24 teams aka 72 champs 4/40 at least. That was a full job ranking up champs.
  • Options
    So then I guess he would be 10 million then more or less. It's weird idk my old alliance these guys use to have the picture of the featured champion in arena and on the side of it would the actual cutoff points to get the champion. Like how much you would need to have in order to get the champion. And it was always on target. So I don't know where they got that info but they got from somewhere. I'm just that's all but the thing is it was really helpful.
  • Options
    God i miss my old alliance members
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    chudawg41 wrote: »
    So then I guess he would be 10 million then more or less. It's weird idk my old alliance these guys use to have the picture of the featured champion in arena and on the side of it would the actual cutoff points to get the champion. Like how much you would need to have in order to get the champion. And it was always on target. So I don't know where they got that info but they got from somewhere. I'm just that's all but the thing is it was really helpful.
    Real cutoff only could knows days after the Arenas are finished.
    If your friends had those cutoffs before the Arena I guess it were estimations or for the second round according to the first round.

In the MCoCTrucos twitter you can see images with cutoff after every Arenas. I don't remember if he post estimations too.
    Or you can see the spreadsheet with the historic data. They're not exact because it's estimate according data collected, but very near. You can find the link in reddit.

I think there's a Russian page they have a section with estimations too.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    edited October 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I try to do two or three rounds with my top two teams every couple of hours (as they recharge) throughout the day, separate from doing a few grinds a day. Just doing eight rounds a day five minutes at a time generates about 800k extra points per event. That's almost a million points for twenty minutes a day.
    I'll round twenty minutes a day to 21 min per day.
    21 min per day = 7 series per day, 3 min per serie.
    800k points for 7 series is over 110k per serie.

Maybe I didn't understand you but it seem like it's not 800k just for 20 min per day.

Three days per event.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I'm averaging 24 rounds per hour, about two and a half minutes per round, in the neighborhood of 600-650k per hour.
    Good for you you have 24 teams aka 72 champs 4/40 at least. That was a full job ranking up champs.

A full job would be eight hours a day. I average less than half of that, a lot of it while watching TV. I have a friend who knits while watching TV. I don't think she considers her knitting to be another job based on the time spent.

I honestly like playing the game, so I don't consider the time spent playing to be a job. When I do, I will stop playing. I already have a job.