**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Havok.

Just got Havok as my first 6 star. I heard that he's good, but how good is he really. I'm in act 5.3.

Comments

• Options
    Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    Ok thx!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    he's very good.
  • Options
    Check out Unofficial KAbam Miike's vid on him on Youtube. Havok is amazing.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    his rotation. get to l3 and kill
  • Options
    Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    Wow ok... Thx!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Havok is top 5 mutants
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I really like that you can choose between insane DoT and giant burst damage. That allows big flexibility in lot of situations
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

People really love that SP3, but just the DoT from Heavy is probably my favorite thing.

The L2 is pretty useful as well.
    While true, the sp3 is the way to go for damage, unless you trust all hits of sp2 to crit
  • Options
    JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    edited May 2021
    Ur on 5.3 as well I’ve got havok and my greatest tip is that if there are any energy attack champs e.g:electro,cable,both magnetos keep in mind these champs will be from 2017-2018.
    Definitely use havok against these champs
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Just watch UKM's video. You'll understand it all.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Havok is an excellent champion! Congrats!
    High energy resistance, passive power gain (minimal but yeah), crit damage rating reduction on critical hits, incinerate immune, and sheer damage potential!
    He'd surely help you a lot in the future. I wish to say one-thing and it must quite enough for you to understand how good he is.
    UKM chose Havok from the Abyss nexus over Colossus.

He has high energy resist which can be helpful for adoption ice and shock, his mediums are energy and non-contact so you can’t get parried and he can deal with Korg and stuff.

He is incinerate immune so that’s cool

His damage rotation is L1, heavy to consume two plasma to get a prowess up to 5 times, then L3 at max plasma and 9-10 debuffs on the enemy and watch the health go bye bye.

This rotation is perfect. Little I could do is explain why the above are done.
    SP1 is for gaining plasma charges faster using the overcharge passive.
    Heavies to convert 2 plasma charges to 1 passive prowess, each increasing special attack damage by 10%, max stack 5.
    SP3 at max plasma charges and plasma build-ups. This, converts all of the plasma charges to passive prowess increasing SP attack damage by 10%, and after the SP3 ends, the Plasma build-ups detonate. Not forgetting that he gets +706 attack for each Plasma charge converted, as a 6 star rank 1.

This is actually an overkill in ACT 5, but yeah.... Try to place the feedback debuff sometimes too to get some damage of it.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    If I didn’t get 6*Magneto, my 6*Havok would have been my first 6R3 mutant champ.

His damage output, utilities, immunity, energy resistance are just so satisfying......end game contents 100% need him.

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Havok is awesome. I use him more than my omega red.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    A lot of people are mentioning his SP3, and I get why. It's amazing. However, he's more useful than that. One thing that I like to do is to simply spam SP1s and land Heavy attacks, which gives you a really potent damage over time effect that you can keep up basically forever. I like to use that for matches where the opponent has (easy access to) armor up buffs, since they negate a lot of things in Havok's kit but not his DOT damage. If you can keep around 10 energy stacks on the opponent, they tick for quite a lot of damage. Even if you don't plan on just spamming SP1s the entire fight, they give you a lot of damage on your way to an SP3 (and his SP2 is no slouch either).

I found the SP1 method very useful in the EQ this month. I was constantly purifying those annoying bleeds from the biohazard node with the SP1s, then I danced around a bit for either a big SP2 or 3 (depending on how much health the opponent had left). They usually died very quickly.

He's an amazing pull. Don't worry about his sig ability, it's nice but certainly not needed. Just a little icing on the cake whenever you do dupe him.