Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Which variant easier to explore - 5 or 7?

solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 377
edited June 9 in Strategy and Tips
Hi,

I appreciate the question is kinda silly but I really need the answer. I’ve got quite advanced roster and I’ve completed both however I’m missing these 25% T5 to get to the thronebraker. I’ve look into both and cannot answer which one should I try, which would go easier..? I’m kinda thinking 7 but not fully sure. Apologies for asking but which one is easier in regards to exploration?

Which variant easier to explore - 5 or 7? 51 votes

Variant 5 - Venom Champs
23%
heruheru511zuffySandeepSHeattblasttScarRealmOGAvengerAstoundsMasterpuffChaosMax1012Valentinos13Negative_100FlyGalaxyBomb 12 votes
Variant 7 - Hero Champs
76%
TaxFrostyAlex13369DogfoodLidBuckyBruhJuggerNotManar198xCr7ms7rs7VoltolosAleorIKONTivjyotKill_GreyAkkarin23EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litDes99Aaronc94Sarvanga1_Maratox 39 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    Definitely 7
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 1,411 ★★★★
    Bad question. Do you have a counter for the venom boss and sym spidey boss?

What about mephisto in v7? He’s on 3 paths iirc - two tech/skill and one science/cosmic.

I think v7 is easier. I did v7 100% on both accounts within a week of release. That was easier than my second run through v5 shortly before, but I had a few champs who absolutely shredded whole paths like archangel.
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    V5 is somewhat underrated in terms of how annoying some lanes can be. Very doable and easier that 1 and 2 but it's arguably the 3rd hardest imo. Not that hard, but harder than the others considering the hard limitations on roster.

So I'd for sure do v7 first
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 315 ★★
    These r 90% depending on your roster
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs
    Meant to do the other one
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    I hated variant 5 so much...
  • HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 103
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    Easily Variant 7, I explored it in the week where it came out and I just did Variant 5 completion only, cause it's Moore restricted and I still dont have Venom.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,622 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    And it’s not Venom Champions btw
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 412 ★★★
    Variant 7 - Hero Champs
    It really depends on your roster. Post your villains and your mystics/spiderverse/symbiods and we can give better advice. Personally I found v7 much more doable.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 377
    Hero champs.. mystic is the one I’m going to struggle with. The rest should be fine to go for V7… I believe…

Thanks guys.. will focus on Variant 7 then. :-)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs
    For me v5 was cake. V7 seems more roster specific
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Variant 5 - Venom Champs

For me v5 was cake. V7 seems more roster specific

For mw atleast, v7 is probably easier with the right champs but i mainly consist of villain champs ranked up
    3 paths left only:-)

Variant 7 almost explored.😃