**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Another hulk?!

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I like this hulk cuz he’s the Dominican hulk
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

It’s biker hulk

American Badass Hulk?

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I actually want more Hulks because he is my favorite character. I just hope this one is god tier.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

tbh this is two more Kabam originals that, while they look cool, I’m kinda eh about.

Another hulk is annoying, but honestly I don’t care about more originals. I’m sure they’re great for the game, but man I’d rather have two more characters from the comics

Originals? That maestro is not an original Kabam character
    the Overseer version? Maestro is a marvel character, but the Overseer is a Kabam original
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

tbh this is two more Kabam originals that, while they look cool, I’m kinda eh about.

Another hulk is annoying, but honestly I don’t care about more originals. I’m sure they’re great for the game, but man I’d rather have two more characters from the comics

Originals? That maestro is not an original Kabam character
    The overseer is a kabam original as its an alternate timeline but yeah doesnt seem it but reality it is
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Like someone else said, they'll be adding another one from MROC eventually, and another Captain America, another 2 Spiders (MROC and NWH), another Thor (two probably, one MROC, one for Love and Thunder) and people from whatever other lands are in MROC.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★

Well, it’s definitely Bruce Banner:

Hulk
    Joe Fixit
    GHulk
    Immortal Hulk
    And now The Overseer.

that pulls him into a tie with Wade Wilson

When counting the versions of the characters, I count their true identities.

How many Bruce Banners (4)
    How many Peter Parkers (4)
    How many Tony Stark (4)
    How many Steve Rogers (4)

So the winner right now is Wade Wilson with 5

Deadpool
    Deadpool XF
    Venompool
    Goldpool
    Platpool

So this new hulk might potentially join him… assuming that is Bruce Banner (but he almost looks like Steve Rogers as Hulk)

• This one looks like Aladdin

This one looks like Aladdin

we’ve already got a monkey for abu
    So tigra is raja then?
    Yeah, that works.

Just need Jasmine and Jafar
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    He looks like a 70s camp hulk, village people or something like that
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Forgot Maestro...
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Maybe they pull a Scarlett and make him a unplayable champion, I hope not though.

I'm still pissed about Scarlett Witch Sigil
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Another hulk and another guillotine (#4?)... I just don't get it. They could've make some new characters or implement some existing from comics, but instead make some reskins. Don't really care about how good they are atm, just want to say it feels uninspiring. I actually don't like it when instead of making some new story or even continuing an old one they remake some new version of existing characters in comics or movies as well. I don't want another remake, they are so boring!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★

This one looks like Aladdin

we’ve already got a monkey for abu
    So tigra is raja then?
    Yeah, that works.

Just need Jasmine and Jafar
    Manthing for wet carpet, sorc for jinn, AA for parrot
    If you really need jasmine and Jafar, may have Kamala and Heimdall, just change their clothes
    Aleor said:

Another hulk and another guillotine (#4?)... I just don't get it. They could've make some new characters or implement some existing from comics, but instead make some reskins. Don't really care about how good they are atm, just want to say it feels uninspiring. I actually don't like it when instead of making some new story or even continuing an old one they remake some new version of existing characters in comics or movies as well. I don't want another remake, they are so boring!

This isn’t another guillotine.

It’s actually another Morningstar (kinda) with the original sword (but it’s also a whip?)
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind. I’d just like to see a buff to both OG Hulk and Guillotine at some point. Different versions of champs are fine as long as they’re viable.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I really want to see a Red She-Hulk. I know people would complain that it's not necessary but it would be interesting.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I really want to see a Red She-Hulk. I know people would complain that it's not necessary but it would be interesting.

For sure. In the immortal Hulk run she was Red Harpy.

Look it up. Some of the art is a little much to post here. Very dark like iHulk and iBom.