**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The best utility champ in the game !

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
So my last 2 polls of best evade champs and best evade counter got a pretty good response so thought of continuing the poll series by asking more opinions of community.

I may miss someone in this poll so gonna put "Other " option . These are the ones that i remember as i type this . Forgive me for not posting your fav.

Edit - damn i missed Guardian ...he is a top dawg too.

The best utility champ in the game ! 180 votes

Claire
15%
zuffyDinos14TerraSandeepSArchiebot1Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01SnakepAnakinIsGoneDes99Username19273Darkraider234AATTdeepblack12Ksp_2099BerjibsAomine_Daiki10Davepool879832057573Andyball270 27 votes
Apocalypse
9%
SnakeEyes69TristanfmussapSungjevilKINGwilsonYoMoves10or_StrongMiStaLovaBlackshadow0203Ramil0222AMS94unstablechildBuffBeastLemoNotodishika123Masaraksh1PuttPutt 17 votes
Emma
2%
MegaSkater67ThecurlerJuggerNotRockypantherxBuggyDClown 5 votes
Sorcerer
3%
Kill_GreyZeezoosSaint_Mart74NetbreakerYsFCarracho01Garbageatthisgame 7 votes
Nick
3%
Alex13369Akkarin23TatteshwarNikunj_95Draconic_12Tayr5242ㅤㅤㅤㅤ 7 votes
Falcon
6%
thanks4playingWasiq_75Wu_Bangerz23ErcarretFaseehR1s02Maximus45Zippy_halliganjaythekidBarri8_wasabi_Konstant45 12 votes
Warlock
22%
Lightburn22heruheru511KennadoRbk19Newman0067Malreck04spaceoctopusColinwhitworth69DjinLordSmasherDeaconDJMNHAaronc94Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Thoye3walkerdogJohnnypants_37BollandaNOOBis235 41 votes
CAIW
26%
Palanthraxmuddy17BrandonmballouSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64RoOOtsMilesHolmwoodKerneasCr7ms7rs7Avengers320Denzel116RookiieWine_LoverWordunkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusddomWhoDaPooSkillful_startio_espectroKillswitch01 47 votes
KM
1%
Yodabolt21SantiagoEhsaansswinnner_1 3 votes
Other (except quake )
7%
yossFoxhero007JumpthesharkmanveertherealGoddessIliasIron_Patriot_is_litSpideyFunkoTheGodfather39HoitadoZura_1Real_Madrid_76_2VenΩmegaSirGamesBondUnknown_Legend 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    There i said it
  • Options

There i said it

I missed Guardian smh ..
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Other (except quake )
    Not the Best but Odin has a lot of Utility
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    CAIW

He has gotten me through a lot

Same
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Claire
    Claire
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin ngl
  • Options

Groot with bleed immunity and encroaching stun lasts like 2 milliseconds and sp2 healing is broken #debuff groot

He is in a tier of his own .. can't compare Groot to the above mentioned peasants.
  • Options

Ronin ngl

Being in the same ally , i would give you this one ..but that doesn't means i agree lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer
    G99 ngl
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    My boi warlock
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    To be honest I don't think its even close, other champions have more individual utility than apoc but apoc gives relevent utility to an entire class of champions. Every mutant can become bleed immune, every mutant gains a prowess effect, every mutant can gain increased AA to mitigate disorient nodes or domino, not even mentioning the power of specific horseman synergies. Just on his own he's still in the conversation, big passive physcial damage, bleed, incinerate and disorient immunity, stops shrug off effects, has access to weakness, disorient,bleed and poisons debuffs and has a limited evade counter.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Warlock
    Venom should maybe be on list. Saying that though i'd say warlock
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Apocalypse

Groot with bleed immunity and encroaching stun lasts like 2 milliseconds and sp2 healing is broken #debuff groot

You can't debuff Groot, he shakes it off too quick
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Gotta say Falcon. His ability to shut down almost every defensive accuracy effect in the game is incredible. I use him all the time.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    No limber or stun immune and they evade a ton? BOOM! Psuedo Evade counter with hard hitting heavies
    Occasionally get a damaging debuff in the fight? BOOM! Just have 1 skill on the team and you're chilling
    Taking too much damage in quests when blocking? BOOM! Perfect parries
    Annoying unstoppable? BOOM! Nullified with ease
    Along with being a glancing god so you can take a few combos he's just an overall beast.

Sadly Cable does slightly edge ahead CapIW due to his BGT abilities
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Other (except quake )
    Where’s doc oc smh
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    CAIW
    With warlock coming a close second. Cap is basically debuff immune with a skill champ on his team and that’s a ton of utility on its own and combine that with the petrify, armour breaks and weakness and you got yaself an utility god 😎
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

Venom should maybe be on list. Saying that though i'd say warlock

Venom also has a ton of utility , but the above mentioned are honestly better in utility.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Claire
    I think you should have made the poll more specific. Utility, unlike damage, is not a straight category. There are many kinds of utility, who cannot be compared. The utility of my bae Claire isn't the utility of big boy Apocalypse, beardo Cap or weirdo-whack Warlock. It is comparing apples, pears, lemons and berries.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    CAIW
    I might have voted cap but I also think IMIW also deserves some attention here, I love his utility
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    Debuff immune and perfect block go brrrr
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Falcon
    Ercarret said:

Gotta say Falcon. His ability to shut down almost every defensive accuracy effect in the game is incredible. I use him all the time.

That's who I said as well....shocked he has only 4 votes....he's is the definition of utility. Defensive utility anyways
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    CAIW
    Captain America Infinity War max sig is probably the most widely diverse champs. He can reverse heal for regen champs, counter champs like emma frost with armor break, recover from debuffs (icarus and bleed + poison nodes crying), and he has insane damage!
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    CAIW

I might have voted cap but I also think IMIW also deserves some attention here, I love his utility

well I used IMIW for the tech synergy with CAIW. IMIW has really nice power control and defensive potential