**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, you can get Scarlet Witch (Sigil) soon

Comments

• Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

To me it seems like its a nice bonus to the people that already paid for the sigil. If you dont want to spend for the sigil your not losing anything. You didnt have SW Sigil today so you wont miss not having her tommorow. I think the guys that CONSTANTLY complain about KABAM encouraging people to spend money need to have a good think about how they assume this game is developed. The last i checked KABAM is not funded by the government or a charity, they have to generate revenue to build and operate the game

people play this game for fun also and above anything, sigil witch is a fun champ from her animations. no one cares about kabam encouraging people to spend money but the fact that if you don't spend money, you suffer. in this game, 99% of items can be eventually gotten or grinded out but sigil witch can't for the future
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    She's actually just Scarlet Witch now. The original champion is now Scarlet Witch Classic.
  • Options
    Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    I actually don't care about this, it's an access bundle literally, you will get an exclusive 6 star for 10 bucks, I'll take that, plus ftp will acquire her in the next 6 months.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    What’s funny is I got the Sigil like a few days ago to get them extra units from the Solo Event mess up and I’ll be able to get the Scarlet Witch now let’s gooooooo
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Cop123 said:

To me it seems like its a nice bonus to the people that already paid for the sigil. If you dont want to spend for the sigil your not losing anything. You didnt have SW Sigil today so you wont miss not having her tommorow. I think the guys that CONSTANTLY complain about KABAM encouraging people to spend money need to have a good think about how they assume this game is developed. The last i checked KABAM is not funded by the government or a charity, they have to generate revenue to build and operate the game

people play this game for fun also and above anything, sigil witch is a fun champ from her animations. no one cares about kabam encouraging people to spend money but the fact that if you don't spend money, you suffer. in this game, 99% of items can be eventually gotten or grinded out but sigil witch can't for the future
    Im sure it said this will be the only way to obtain her for 6 months and then after that there will be other ways right?
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Imagine that, a company that needs revenue to operate, try's to encourage people to spend money on the game that will allow them to further develop the game and keep it running. And also comment and say that is how you will be able to get the character in other ways after the initial first 6 months :o ! Seriously guys without offers like this to entice people to spend on the game how the hell do we expect it to keep running.

it's not like kabam were going bankrupt without releasing her for money only. no one has problem with offers but they specifically say that there will be no other way to get her for the next 6 months meaning ftp don't have any way at all to get her.
    And so they shouldnt. The people that contribtute to the running and maintainig of the game should have the option to get her first as a benefit of spending their money. If you dont want to contribute in the same way others do you shouldnt expect the same benefits. Pretty simple to me
    ftp players also contribute to the game. we make up most of the game's population. it doesn't matter if a spenders got a champion first before ftp because eventually (in a good amount of time, not something like years or something), everyone would have the chance to get that champion for free. ftp now don't have that chance.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Barri8 said:

I actually don't care about this, it's an access bundle literally, you will get an exclusive 6 star for 10 bucks, I'll take that, plus ftp will acquire her in the next 6 months.

I very very much doubt she will be obtainable within the first month. $10 for a 6* is suspiciously low. I would love to be wrong, but I think we will see a few months needed to get her at least
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Im sure it said this will be the only way to obtain her for 6 months and then after that there will be other ways right?
    Plat Pool was also said to be available this year but in approx. 6 months, all we have gotten is nothing (or one small chance to get her, don't remember properly). If that's anything to go by...
  • Options
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Imagine that, a company that needs revenue to operate, try's to encourage people to spend money on the game that will allow them to further develop the game and keep it running. And also comment and say that is how you will be able to get the character in other ways after the initial first 6 months :o ! Seriously guys without offers like this to entice people to spend on the game how the hell do we expect it to keep running.

it's not like kabam were going bankrupt without releasing her for money only. no one has problem with offers but they specifically say that there will be no other way to get her for the next 6 months meaning ftp don't have any way at all to get her.
    And so they shouldnt. The people that contribtute to the running and maintainig of the game should have the option to get her first as a benefit of spending their money. If you dont want to contribute in the same way others do you shouldnt expect the same benefits. Pretty simple to me
    ftp players also contribute to the game. we make up most of the game's population. it doesn't matter if a spenders got a champion first before ftp because eventually (in a good amount of time, not something like years or something), everyone would have the chance to get that champion for free. ftp now don't have that chance.
    Ill say again.......did the post not say that there will be other ways to obtain it after the initial 6 months?
  • Options
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Plat Pool was also said to be available this year but in approx. 6 months, all we have gotten is nothing (or one small chance to get her, don't remember properly). If that's anything to go by...
    *him
  • Options
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Check the mail and the store theres some bits in there for platinumpool.
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

not anymore
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

and even better, now there's a 6* platpool that you can get a chance to buy with incursion artifacts

I'm happy with my 5* platpool lol
  • Options
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

not anymore
    There are literally platinumpool crystals in the store you can buy with incursion artifacts are there not?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Barri8 said:

I very very much doubt she will be obtainable within the first month. $10 for a 6* is suspiciously low. I would love to be wrong, but I think we will see a few months needed to get her at least
    Agreed,
    It’s probably designed for month by month to encourage spending. They also said there will be other ways to get her too. Just like anything else you going to get taxed a little at the beginning
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

not anymore
    There are literally platinumpool crystals in the store you can buy with incursion artifacts are there not?
    there are now with the update. i was saying previously, there was a long drought of the availability of him.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    So a champion that is fully behind a pay wall. Not a good move for the f2p players. Those who want her cannot get her. Similar to red deadpool
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

And out of curiosity what financial contribution do f2p players make to the game?
    ftp players are the ones who make up most the playerbase. they help keep the game interesting and competitive given the multiplayer aspects of it. they also spread awareness of the game and in a way, are low-key advertising for kabam. they are also the ones mainly behind the ratings, reviews and other such stats which encourage spenders to download the game. The game also helps promote marvel property such as comics, movies, series, etc. and so it's directly a promotion for everyone in the game helping marvel themselves boost sales.

ftp help a lot in small and indirect ways
    How do f2p players keep the game intresting exactly? And as far as im aware the guys that create awareness generally for the game are the content creators on youtube etc 99% of which spend money. In fact most of them create content based on them spending said money and sharing the results. The people that play the game i would say for the most part are Marvel fans, hemce them downloading the in first place. Im sure it would be VERY rare for somebody to play this game BEFORE ever reading a comic or watching a Marvel movie and this being the catalyst for them to do so. But lets be real, im sure there is an element of f2p players telling freinds etc about the game but that only actually benefits the game if those referrals spend money. My issue is eveytime there is something offered in the game that f2p players cant get immediatley i hear nothing but whining. Its like people that rent a movie at home to watch when it first comes out and everybody else kicking off because they have to wait until a tv station picks it up 12 months down the line and shows it for free. Absolute nonesense

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

And out of curiosity what financial contribution do f2p players make to the game?
    ftp players are the ones who make up most the playerbase. they help keep the game interesting and competitive given the multiplayer aspects of it. they also spread awareness of the game and in a way, are low-key advertising for kabam. they are also the ones mainly behind the ratings, reviews and other such stats which encourage spenders to download the game. The game also helps promote marvel property such as comics, movies, series, etc. and so it's directly a promotion for everyone in the game helping marvel themselves boost sales.

How do f2p players keep the game intresting exactly? And as far as im aware the guys that create awareness generally for the game are the content creators on youtube etc 99% of which spend money. In fact most of them create content based on them spending said money and sharing the results. The people that play the game i would say for the most part are Marvel fans, hemce them downloading the in first place. Im sure it would be VERY rare for somebody to play this game BEFORE ever reading a comic or watching a Marvel movie and this being the catalyst for them to do so. But lets be real, im sure there is an element of f2p players telling freinds etc about the game but that only actually benefits the game if those referrals spend money. My issue is eveytime there is something offered in the game that f2p players cant get immediatley i hear nothing but whining. Its like people that rent a movie at home to watch when it first comes out and everybody else kicking off because they have to wait until a tv station picks it up 12 months down the line and shows it for free. Absolute nonesense

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

Most ftp don't whine about anything like the earl-access bundles or smth. But when Kabam comes out with rubbish moves like the arena changes and this, they have a reason to.