Options

Is The Hood 5 star good?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    Back when the game first got released in play store i started playing it but i quitted after a few weeks and now ive start again so i didnt understand @The_beast123 . Ranking up six stars consumes so much iso8 where did u get enough to take ghost up? I rlly think they should have not removed selling champs option we get iso8 and shards to whadya think?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★

Back when the game first got released in play store i started playing it but i quitted after a few weeks and now ive start again so i didnt understand @The_beast123 . Ranking up six stars consumes so much iso8 where did u get enough to take ghost up? I rlly think they should have not removed selling champs option we get iso8 and shards to whadya think?

Removing selling champs is one of the best things they've did. There were lot of people saying "Account accessed by someone else, and all my champs have been sold". It avoids such situations.
    Also, having more champs makes your roster diverse, making it more easier to dupe them and obtain ISO and shards.
    So it is good that it has been removed. It's not like you get 24 bricks of ISO for selling a 4 star champ, unlike how we get it when we dupe them.
  • Options

Removing selling champs is one of the best things they've did. There were lot of people saying "Account accessed by someone else, and all my champs have been sold". It avoids such situations.
    Also, having more champs makes your roster diverse, making it more easier to dupe them and obtain ISO and shards.
    So it is good that it has been removed. It's not like you get 24 bricks of ISO for selling a 4 star champ, unlike how we get it when we dupe them.
    Ok i get it, But how did u then gain iso8 to upgrade ur champs to such high lvl. Its very hard to gain iso8 now im tryin and tryin can get only a few per day
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Man! now i have a 5 star cosmic rank 2-3 rank up gem, 3-4 rank up gem cosmic, and 4-5 cosmic rank up gem. Already used 2-3 rank up cosmic gem on CMM. Should i use the remaining cosmic 5 star rank up gems on CMM itself. I dont even need to use a single catalyst to take CMM from rank 2 to 5. She is now at rank 3. Rank 1 to 2 i had to take. So if i have enough iso 8 i can literally max CMM. Thats why im searching @The_beast123
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It depends on what your roster needs. Hood is a pretty good nullifier and has some good buff control on his sp2. If you don’t have any other good mystics he’s worth a rank up.
  • Options
    Ok thanks @Will3808
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    no. My 1000th post is no
  • Options

Man! now i have a 5 star cosmic rank 2-3 rank up gem, 3-4 rank up gem cosmic, and 4-5 cosmic rank up gem. Already used 2-3 rank up cosmic gem on CMM. Should i use the remaining cosmic 5 star rank up gems on CMM itself. I dont even need to use a single catalyst to take CMM from rank 2 to 5. She is now at rank 3. Rank 1 to 2 i had to take. So if i have enough iso 8 i can literally max CMM. Thats why im searching @The_beast123

CMM surely is worth it all. (Wonder where you get all these from lol).
    She'll surely help you on the way to Cavalier.
    Just complete and explore quests regularly. You'll have enough ISO if you do them.
  • Options
    Ohk thanks @The_beast123 which all quests should i be exploring( i mean which all story quests like which acts chapters quests)?
  • Options

Ohk thanks @The_beast123 which all quests should i be exploring( i mean which all story quests like which acts chapters quests)?

Try and explore everything.
    i actually meant the event quests too, but yeah.
  • Options

Ok thanks r u looking for silver 2 ally? i am on a silver 2 ally. @The_beast123
  • Options

Ok thanks r u looking for silver 2 ally? i am on a silver 2 ally. @The_beast123
    I'm in a Silver 1 ally already, thank you.
    I am looking for an alliance which could stay friendly, perform good in both war and AQ.
    I prefer to be in a ally minimum of Silver 1. Currently had a Gold 2 ally request, would head there if the person clears my queries.
  • Options
    I also wanna join a gold ally. I too grind multiverse but never get good rewards. Because my champs r in long cooldown. So, i also need an ally who could help my champs by helping me in allaince help section for stamina and quest energy too. So i also asked the same person but no reply yet gold 2 rewards aint bad too! I play aw and aq but i need an acitve ally @The_beast123
  • Options

I also wanna join a gold ally. I too grind multiverse but never get good rewards. Because my champs r in long cooldown. So, i also need an ally who could help my champs by helping me in allaince help section for stamina and quest energy too. So i also asked the same person but no reply yet gold 2 rewards aint bad too! I play aw and aq but i need an acitve ally @The_beast123

Ain't bad? Lol.
    I probably am not sure if I'm really worth being in the ally, if I get to join. Hoping for good results at the end.
  • Options

Ain't bad? Lol.
    I probably am not sure if I'm really worth being in the ally, if I get to join. Hoping for good results at the end.
    Wat? for players like me it aint bad dude 8k 5 star shards and 1k six star shards are ok. Yea im too hoping for only good results. Well did the gold 2 ally leader sent u invite? I mean the one who recruited u in the discussion? @The_beast123
  • Options
    I mean sprosstheboss ally
  • Options
    Bruh, getting into Gold alliances are not easy. And I suppose it's not 8k 5 star shards.
  • Options
    Bruh, it is 8k if u dont beleive check i meant gold 2 ally @The_beast123
  • Options
    Firstly, stop pinging me this often :joy:
    And secondly, it's 15k shards.
  • Options

Firstly, stop pinging me this often :joy:
    And secondly, it's 15k shards.

what!!!! 15k! K ill never ping u :smirk: