Device and Version: iPhone XR
Device Operating System: iOS 14.1

Mobile Carrier: Three (U.K.)

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode: Alliance War.

Champions Affected: NA

Active Boosts: NO

Description of the Issue: The new AW tags are not displaying correctly in game for Untouchables defense tactic or for either of the new attack tactics. And when trying to select an attack tactic for war it is not possible to do so. I hit save and when it returns to the champ selection screen no tactic has been applied.
I am in tier 4 and therefore on the challenger map and so these tactics should now be working as it is only the hard map which is supposed to be having a delay.

Screenshot or Video:

Comments

• Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 30
    edited June 10
    Has anyone else been having it not save your AW attack tactics after you select one? I haven't gotten it save one time all off season unless I'm doing something wrong?
    Post edited by Kabam Boo on
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 107
    Yea I got the same problem
  • MunchFlobMunchFlob Posts: 86
    There is a post to say it won’t work on the Hard map just yet but it should be live now on expert and challenger.
    I am on the challenger map and it is not working for me.

I’m not sure why it didn’t attach all the images to the original post but this one is after having hot save on the slow your roll tactic
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,046 ★★★★★
    Yeah it didn’t work for me either, wasn’t sure if it was just because the team I was bringing didn’t benefit from the tactics or something
    I tried it with a full team of champs who would work with the tactic as well as a mixed team and neither worked.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 641 ★★★★★
    edited June 10
    Hi folks, thanks for your reports above. Our team is looking into this! Thank you for your patience. We will be back with an update as soon as we can.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 12,468 ★★★★★
    Same here. Selected the 2nd one. I have Warlock on my team and says I don't have a champion that qualifies. Also even if I select a tactic, it still says I don't have one selected and the text is red.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 6,147 Guardian
    When inside the Map on Attack, is one of the new ICONS on the Bottom Right side corner related to these AW Attack Tactics ?

Although, that new Icon was also showing in AQ maps as well. (The new ICON with the Shield and upside-down Sword on it)

Nothing ever happens (in AQ or AW) when I press it. (although for AW, we are NOT in the upper tiers).
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 363 ★★★
    No disrespect to the mods but even they have to be laughing lol. This is the biggest change to alliance wars in 6-8 months. How was this not tested? So many people complain about bugs. Laughing out loud!
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 406 ★★
    I can’t selected attacker tactic and some of the AW tags are not working (as you can see in the first post)
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 163
    Yes... me too...
    i think on Hard map there is a problem as announcement... but i'm (we) are on Challenger Map...
    still cannot save my aw tactics... and said that i dont select aw attack tactics.. but i already select it and save.

Can we have some follow up on this. We have now lost 2 out of the 6 chances to try out the attack tactics before season 27.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,240 ★★★★
    I'm on Android, likewise unable to save attack tactics. I try to select the damage over time tactic during offense phase, and I have Hyperion on my team which according to the list is eligible, and yet the tactic doesn't save. We are on challenger map.
  • WhitewindWhitewind Posts: 18
    Can anyone get attack tactics to work? I’ve never met anyone who could so far. My whole alliance can’t access them.
  • PsilencePsilence Posts: 18
    edited June 13
    Would like to get some good trials on the tactics before season 27 starts.
    Post edited by Kabam Loto on

• Hello @Psilence. Thank you for your suggestion. Would you mind posting any ideas you may have on the announced thread here?

Hello @Psilence. Thank you for your suggestion. Would you mind posting any ideas you may have on the announced thread here?

I don’t understand this post.
    I think he was just saying what we are all saying - we want to be able to use the new attack tactics before season 27 starts to see them in action.
    They were supposed to be live for 6 wars prior to the start of Season 27 and we have already lost 2 of those without being able to try the tactics.
    And there has been no real response on why we can’t use them or when this might be fixed.
    Another thing , the untouchables tag does not match the forum post

In game Mordo and Stryfe who are on that list do not have the tag but Moon Knight and Daredevil who are not on the list do have the tag.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 177
    Still broken for me as of today.. but an alliance mate was able to select one last war
  • MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 2
    Still unable to select AW attack tactic. After clicking save, it is not save at all.

In my ally, one friend on Android can select and save it but most of my friends on IOS can’t. Maybe this is relate to OS?