**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    We're still getting week 5 tomorrow right even though week 4 has been extended?
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    If I’m not mistaken yes, they just extending the other one, not delaying release.
    No_oneuk said:

We're still getting week 5 tomorrow right even though week 4 has been extended?

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Extension confirmed as I was hoping and as it should, thank you kabam for doing the right and logical thing.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    If week 4 is getting extended cause of the parry issue then what are the chances of week 3 being redone as well?
  • LuckySpark_1LuckySpark_1 Posts: 6
    I appreciate you guys extending this week but can you guys turn off our inventory timers then. This is crazy that people are losing stash piles that we have built up for this very event cause of these issues. There wasn’t any single revives in the quick comp package to offset anything. I don’t think it’s too much to ask to turn off the inventory timers ASAP to avoid further wasting of our items due to something out of our control. @Kabam Miike
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    I used a 4* mags for the latest sop boss (dark hawk)so I think it’s great
  • zrs20508zrs20508 Posts: 10
    My money is on them delaying the release. This game is becoming trash with all the delays and bugs and glitches. They can’t even handle the basic utility in the game. It’s like kabam is employing competitors to try and put themselves out of business. I gave up spending a single cent on this game months ago. Just garbage.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    zrs20508 said:

My money is on them delaying the release. This game is becoming trash with all the delays and bugs and glitches. They can’t even handle the basic utility in the game. It’s like kabam is employing competitors to try and put themselves out of business. I gave up spending a single cent on this game months ago. Just garbage.

Then why are you still playing the game if it’s “garbage”? Lol
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Cma1323 said:

If week 4 is getting extended cause of the parry issue then what are the chances of week 3 being redone as well?

Yeah it’s annoying. Why do one but not the other?

Is what it is I guess, typical kabam no rhyme or reason to anything.

Berjibs said:

Cma1323 said:

Cause week 3 of SoP ended BEFORE the parry issues.
    xNig said:

Berjibs said:

Cma1323 said:

Cause week 3 of SoP ended BEFORE the parry issues.
    No it didn’t actually.

I’ll miss out on 100% as I’d left mysterio until the last day when the bug was then live. It was a nightmare trying to dex or parry him. Wasted four revives getting nowhere and gave up. I’d already completed the fight earlier in the week on a lesser account (no willpower or suicides) so not as if I couldn’t do it under normal circumstances.
    Oh. You waited for the last day… well… 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

If they spent less time extending events and changing them all the time (resort car crash) then maybe they could fix the parry/dex issue

They have different teams who work on different parts of the game. The ones who extended the event aren't the same as the ones who are working on the parry dex issue.
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 77
    ItsDamien said:

Monk1 said:

If they spent less time extending events and changing them all the time (resort car crash) then maybe they could fix the parry/dex issue

They have different teams who work on different parts of the game. The ones who extended the event aren't the same as the ones who are working on the parry dex issue.
    The number of ppl who still don't gets this, is too damn high.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Something tells me that if kabam had their PR employees working directly on the game engine we'd have bigger problems than parry/dex inconsistency
    Berjibs said:

xNig said:

So what? Why would I not think I could complete something on the last day?
    Yeah sure, you definitely can. Just surprised that you’ll wait for the last day to do something that costs 0 energy and 0 resources since you did it on a lesser account.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Thoughts on today’s foe?

Two mutants, two techs…is cosmic the next class we get to see? Venom and The Champion?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Thoughts on today’s foe?

Two mutants, two techs…is cosmic the next class we get to see? Venom and The Champion?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola

🧐 maybe

I feel like the last fight will be the champion from 6.2.6 in his original form.
    xNig said:

Berjibs said:

xNig said:

So what? Why would I not think I could complete something on the last day?
    Yeah sure, you definitely can. Just surprised that you’ll wait for the last day to do something that costs 0 energy and 0 resources since you did it on a lesser account.
    Because I knew I could do it already and so assumed it a formality, not that it matters. I don’t play my TB accounts anymore, only log in to do these SOP fights for a bit of fun.

Anyway whatever, no need to be snarky about everything dude.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Thoughts on today’s foe?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola

🧐 maybe

I feel like the last fight will be the champion from 6.2.6 in his original form.
    He has to be one of the opponents. If for no other reason than to mine untold Summoner tears.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Thoughts on today’s foe?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola

🧐 maybe

He has to be one of the opponents. If for no other reason than to mine untold Summoner tears.

Dr. Zola
    He will definitely be there at some point to reap the remaining tears from my eyes.
    Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Thoughts on today’s foe?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola

🧐 maybe

Surely that’s too easy, you can just smash him with shulk. Would have to be beefed up in some way.
    Berjibs said:

Jaded said:

DrZola said:

Thoughts on today’s foe?

Less than an hour to go.

Dr. Zola

🧐 maybe

Surely that’s too easy, you can just smash him with shulk. Would have to be beefed up in some way.
    Agreed, but there were extra nodes on the champion we could turn off/on. So technically kabam has a onslaught of options to beef him up even more.