**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• Options
    1wsd1wsd Posts: 1
    Will you get all the milestones or only the one you are at?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    1wsd said:

Will you get all the milestones or only the one you are at?

Only the one you’re one
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I like the fact that I am a cheater who pays them money. This time I will start cheating the real way.
    Your do knew you try to take adavaget of points u never was meant to get u shuld know that’s I’m done it to because I’m tb and done all of them so I’m not the one crying

How dafuq would I know that they were meant to take away those points???? If you reintroduce an event and send us a text saying we fuqed up for parry **** and are extending the event then I will assume that the event which is reintroduced is for us to play!!! If its not then why keep it active for the whole fuqing week???!!??? Stupid Fuqing Kabaam, if this thing is not fixed then I am for sure to do the things I said earlier, would post a link to the video on this thread. Stay tuned!
    They did send you a message saying it wasnt a point you would keep. There is nothing for them to fix. Take the L and move on
    Tell me something why would you keep an event active for the whole week if you are not going to reward it? Now tell me why would you make the point system so that you would have to play for two weeks to get the milestone rewards, now tell me why would you give us a free point to shows that we have gained all the 9 points till the end of the event just to take one off... If they had taken that one point off from the start I would have never even bothered playing the rest of the fights and would saved my hard earned money but instead they gave me the illusion that i can still win the top milestone by finishing the last two fights and sucked away my money. This is the height of Scaming players. I absolutely hate this company and their **** tactics of extracting money from us!
    Grasping at straws here.

Just admit that you didn’t read the information that Kabam sent multiple times, blame yourself. It’s 100% your fault, not Kabam’s.
  • Options
    rcrawfordbrcrawfordb Posts: 15
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Dears @ Kabam,

Can you please make possible to claim first the Class Nexus and then the T5CC selector?, that’s because most of the people depending on what’s inside Class Nexus we’ll select the catalyst. As you know at the time we all claim the rewards, we choose the Nexus and immediately we have to choose the two catalyst without knowing what’s inside Nexus.

Sorry my English, that’s because I speak Spanish.

Regards, -rcrawfordb

=====================

Estimados @ Kabam,

Pueden por favor hacer posible que reclamemos el cristal de Nexo de Clase y luego los Selectores de Catalizadores de Clase?, esto porque la mayoría de las personas depende de lo qué hay adentro del cristal del Nexo de Clase, así seleccionamos el Catalizador. Como uds saben al momento de reclamar los premios uno selecciona la Clase del Nexo y de inmediato pide escoger que Clase de Catalizador quiere, esto sin haber abierto el cristal del Nexo.

Saludos, -rcrawfordb

So what you’re saying is that you don’t have anyone on your roster who can make use of t5cc, and you need to pick among three random nexus champs to either take to 3/45 from scratch or awaken and r3? Umm, good luck, chief.
    - CORRECT!, that's because the rest of my rooster doesn't deserve to be taken to R3... I only have Red Hulk and Guillotine2099 in R3... and I bet I'm not the only one.
    Perhaps you’re too chicken to do it?
    Too chicken to take Superior Ironman to R3?, you’re in the wrong path… you don’t understand a bit of what I’m saying. But is ok, go and take a nap and I’m finished with you, have a nice day. -rcrawfordb
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Best.Thread.Ever.
  • Options
    Flockys_one_Flockys_one_ Posts: 3
    I I got one Point less after the update. now I don’t Reach the last mile stone.
    Many people in my alliance to
  • Options
    Flockys_one_Flockys_one_ Posts: 3
    If I just wanted to reach the Milestone bevor the last I didn’t Need to Fight Ghost 3 Times
    now I Weste items for nothing
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Dears @ Kabam,

Can you please make possible to claim first the Class Nexus and then the T5CC selector?, that’s because most of the people depending on what’s inside Class Nexus we’ll select the catalyst. As you know at the time we all claim the rewards, we choose the Nexus and immediately we have to choose the two catalyst without knowing what’s inside Nexus.

Sorry my English, that’s because I speak Spanish.

Regards, -rcrawfordb

=====================

Estimados @ Kabam,

Pueden por favor hacer posible que reclamemos el cristal de Nexo de Clase y luego los Selectores de Catalizadores de Clase?, esto porque la mayoría de las personas depende de lo qué hay adentro del cristal del Nexo de Clase, así seleccionamos el Catalizador. Como uds saben al momento de reclamar los premios uno selecciona la Clase del Nexo y de inmediato pide escoger que Clase de Catalizador quiere, esto sin haber abierto el cristal del Nexo.

Saludos, -rcrawfordb

So what you’re saying is that you don’t have anyone on your roster who can make use of t5cc, and you need to pick among three random nexus champs to either take to 3/45 from scratch or awaken and r3? Umm, good luck, chief.
    - CORRECT!, that's because the rest of my rooster doesn't deserve to be taken to R3... I only have Red Hulk and Guillotine2099 in R3... and I bet I'm not the only one.
    Perhaps you’re too chicken to do it?
    Too chicken to take Superior Ironman to R3?, you’re in the wrong path… you don’t understand a bit of what I’m saying. But is ok, go and take a nap and I’m finished with you, have a nice day. -rcrawfordb
    You used the word “rooster” instead of roster. So I said you were too chicken to do it. It’s a joke. Lighten up, Francis.
  • Options
    BergVolksBergVolks Posts: 2
    how is it possible i pass seven of the bosses only leaving 2 that i couldn't pass . and kaban takes a point .The kabam cannot count.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    BergVolks said:

how is it possible i pass seven of the bosses only leaving 2 that i couldn't pass . and kaban takes a point .The kabam cannot count.

And how many points do you have?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Gamer said:

I like the fact that I am a cheater who pays them money. This time I will start cheating the real way.
    Your do knew you try to take adavaget of points u never was meant to get u shuld know that’s I’m done it to because I’m tb and done all of them so I’m not the one crying

How dafuq would I know that they were meant to take away those points???? If you reintroduce an event and send us a text saying we fuqed up for parry **** and are extending the event then I will assume that the event which is reintroduced is for us to play!!! If its not then why keep it active for the whole fuqing week???!!??? Stupid Fuqing Kabaam, if this thing is not fixed then I am for sure to do the things I said earlier, would post a link to the video on this thread. Stay tuned!
    They did send you a message saying it wasnt a point you would keep. There is nothing for them to fix. Take the L and move on
    Tell me something why would you keep an event active for the whole week if you are not going to reward it? Now tell me why would you make the point system so that you would have to play for two weeks to get the milestone rewards, now tell me why would you give us a free point to shows that we have gained all the 9 points till the end of the event just to take one off... If they had taken that one point off from the start I would have never even bothered playing the rest of the fights and would saved my hard earned money but instead they gave me the illusion that i can still win the top milestone by finishing the last two fights and sucked away my money. This is the height of Scaming players. I absolutely hate this company and their **** tactics of extracting money from us!
    Grasping at straws here.

Just admit that you didn’t read the information that Kabam sent multiple times, blame yourself. It’s 100% your fault, not Kabam’s.
    First off, they sent it once encapsulated in a message with a totally different subject.

When kabam wants to communicate something clearly they show a pop up message like they do for all their offers and special deals.

Not everyone is on forums so communicating messages CLEARLY in game is really important.

But I suppose they wanted to say it but not really say it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Gamer said:

Grasping at straws here.

First off, they sent it once encapsulated in a message with a totally different subject.

When kabam wants to communicate something clearly they show a pop up message like they do for all their offers and special deals.

Not everyone is on forums so communicating messages CLEARLY in game is really important.

But I suppose they wanted to say it but not really say it.
    They was clear in game and forums u just didnt wanna properly read it seems as ingame and forums said any extra point from mysterio would be removed before end of the event everyone knew the point be gone from those that did darkawk first week then the extra week
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I’m pretty sure I only replayed weeks to get the other challenges because most of these annoyed me, but I still had a point taken away…
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Theory crafting time. You’re trying to do exactly 6 paths with 6 classes. What’s your plan?
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Theory crafting time. You’re trying to do exactly 6 paths with 6 classes. What’s your plan?

She hulk- Darkhawk + rogue
    Apoc - Mysterio +rogue
    Doom - Sinister + adaptoid
    Aegon- Venom + adaptoid
    CGR - Sym supreme + ghost
    Starky - Emma + Ghost
  • Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    @Kabam Zibiit
    How come grandmaster hit through block. Throughout the fight he hit through block. Specially the last 30% you might wanna consider well timed block ain’t gonna work there. He just hit through each time I tried.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Furion17 said:

Use a ton of resources for this bugged grandmaster.
    I planed and grinded all my resources taking consideration for all six paths but seems it's not possible now..
    Really frustrated at that grandmaster fight..
    Lots of potion revive and units wasted..
    Sad 😢😭😢

Exactly same thing happened with me
    I took ronan on venom path and after clearing first two fights i was very confident but as soon as i reached GM then it all went south.
    Needless to say I explored act6 a year ago and didn’t had that much difficulty fighting GM back then which i faced today.
    I’m might also giving this last week a miss.
    As a F2P units really worth a lot but now it all drained.
    Goodluck to other fellow summoners
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Not sure it's even worth doing one run at this thing. I feel like many other people, content like this especially while bugged is pointing many of us to the door...
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Furion17 said:

Use a ton of resources for this bugged grandmaster.
    I planed and grinded all my resources taking consideration for all six paths but seems it's not possible now..
    Really frustrated at that grandmaster fight..
    Lots of potion revive and units wasted..
    Sad 😢😭😢

It's your own fault. No one made you fight him bugged!
  • Options
    Ryan_WardellRyan_Wardell Posts: 6
    Is any kind of compensation/update going to happen? The grandmaster fight in SOP definitely screwed me over with only 8 tokens of competence so it was taking way longer than I originally thought. Dex and ongoing parry issues didn’t help either. I solo’d both fights but because the grandmaster was bugged I had to dig into my stash.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Is any kind of compensation/update going to happen? The grandmaster fight in SOP definitely screwed me over with only 8 tokens of competence so it was taking way longer than I originally thought. Dex and ongoing parry issues didn’t help either. I solo’d both fights but because the grandmaster was bugged I had to dig into my stash.

There’s said nexts week
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    edited August 2021
    The real pain was to open the rewards, I had a selective between nighttrasher, kingpin, moonkinght, while people from the alliance, which neither tronebreaker was took out human-tourch and cosmic ghost rider, game based on luck is annoying...Now it really doesn't pay to make this grandmaster, spend units (and there will be many, I have no idea of ​​a counter for rogue and mystery), and you can gather and buy better rewards at the end of the year.
    Not everything, it's for everyone, and this ending isn't for me