**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• CMLowesRealmCMLowesRealm Posts: 18
    72 Days that’s a long time
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Didn't think I was going to be able to do this Rogue fight (week 1), but I completed it, using Namor. Revived a few times, but at my skill level, that was acceptable.
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Are there any rewards in solo objectives? Or only points I will get!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Does anybody know when you get the rewards for Pain event eg milestones

After the timer runs out in early September.
    Intriguing counter - Sunspot. Guaranteed perfect block with an incinerate active. It makes him a unique counter to Invade.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Intriguing counter - Sunspot. Guaranteed perfect block with an incinerate active. It makes him a unique counter to Invade.

His incinerates don't last long, especially against Rogue
    ItsDamien said:

TyEdge said:

They don’t, but before I just cheesed the whole thing with Dragon Man, I actually had more success using sunspot than others. Intercept-parry-combo or bait-punish-parry-combo.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

ItsDamien said:

TyEdge said:

They don’t, but before I just cheesed the whole thing with Dragon Man, I actually had more success using sunspot than others. Intercept-parry-combo or bait-punish-parry-combo.
    Why even Parry if you can intercept?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

72 Days that’s a long time

It is a peak milestone system, you can’t get all the reward in that milestone table and you only get the top one based on how many points you earned. Each clearance gives you 1 point. Cav players can play up to #6 and remaining are available to TB players only.
  • EssjayareEssjayare Posts: 10
    To be honest, I’m extremely disappointed by the update to the summer of pain. I was looking forward to finally getting a t5cc by completing all of the quests. Guess I’ll have to wait even longer to become thronebreaker…
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Essjayare said:

To be honest, I’m extremely disappointed by the update to the summer of pain. I was looking forward to finally getting a t5cc by completing all of the quests. Guess I’ll have to wait even longer to become thronebreaker…

You'll still get 75% om whatever T5CC you want from milestone 6. There's 3 25% selectors.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Essjayare said:

It not really a change since kabam miike said it early just the msg was a bit misleading a informed when there said update
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    So for Cavalier Players as per today’s Update max we can get is Milestone #6? I’m sorry but the wording is horrible in today’s In game mail. If after doing all the Fights Cavalier players can only get Milestone #6, I am not going to waste my time doing it. Rather finish Act 7 and get my t5cc even if it takes me a while.
  • Dollas78Dollas78 Posts: 19

Can someone tell me what this means cause someone else in my alliance doesn’t have this comment
  • LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    Who knows the next opponent?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I do. Will let you know in roughly 2 hours and 10 mins.

So for Cavalier Players as per today’s Update max we can get is Milestone #6? I’m sorry but the wording is horrible in today’s In game mail. If after doing all the Fights Cavalier players can only get Milestone #6, I am not going to waste my time doing it. Rather finish Act 7 and get my t5cc even if it takes me a while.

“I’d rather do 210 fights in 7.2 and use about 30 refills for a 25% selector and two random 25%s than do 9 fights for 3 25% selectors.”

Okay.

TyEdge said:

ItsDamien said:

TyEdge said:

Why even Parry if you can intercept?
    Because it’s easy to get cornered with her unstoppable and that’s a nice way to burn the timer or regain ground if it costs you zero hp.

I feel like this needs the why not both picture.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    EMP Sinister. No Quakes.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

EMP Sinister. No Quakes.

Guardian can do it with esay in things guiltily 2099 can do it with esay to
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    I used Sunspot on Sinister and got the one shot after one failed try. Just make sure not to dex (why I failed first time). His L1 will give you charges and you and build up a big L2.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

xNig said:

EMP Sinister. No Quakes.

Guardian can do it with esay in things guiltily 2099 can do it with esay to
    I used g99, no pre fights. Wasn’t bad at all, no dex.

Archangel all day with revives 😂
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Solo'd with Archangel, no revives. 121 hits. Parry + Heavy, then create distance on the left side of screen so you never dex unless he has neuros up. Then he never procs the shock.

way easier than rogue.
    Typhoon said:

Solo'd with Archangel, no revives. 121 hits. Parry + Heavy, then create distance on the left side of screen so you never dex unless he has neuros up. Then he never procs the shock.

way easier than rogue.

Typhoon said:

way easier than rogue.

How did you avoid he’s specials