**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can Ronin be better then Elsa if Ronin is getting buffed

Comments

• Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Because elsa is a synergy champ for op god beast and ronin doesn’t even have synergies to make him worth a team slot gg
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

Wow this is a horrible argument, one of the worst I have seen. For example Ronin is getting buffed, and rhino is not are you saying rhino is better then ronin?

True. Also It's possible that kabam is buffing him even though he is already good.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Your argument falls apart if you remember that Torch got buffed 🙃

Torch wasn’t great on release though :|
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

• Options
    edited June 2021

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

This is why people call her overrated...
    This is why people call her underrated
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    As several other people have already pointed out, this argument is devoid of logic, just because x champion is getting buffed doesn't mean they are worse than y champion. Champions get buffed all the time despite having a list of even worse Champions that don't get buffed
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

This is why the forums hate Elsa

Because a few loud, misguided players overrate her to this degree. She’s a fun champ, I’ve got her at rank 2, she’s decent and she can do a lot. But there’s not a chance in hell she’s better than the champs that a few people blind to reality say she is.
    And why tf cant you just let people have that opinion?
    Have that opinion all you want, doesn’t make it right.

I can say Man thing is better than doom, but it can be factually wrong.

Really, I’m just bored of the Elsa debate, it comes up every few days on the forum I wish people would just leave it. I enjoy using Elsa, she’s a candidate for my next skill r3 because she’s a fun champion. But I know she’s not as good as people say she is.

If people were saying Elsa was their favourite champion and they enjoy her, by all means have that opinion. But there is no chance she’s top 5 skill.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,754 ★★★★★
    I like Elsa and plan on r2'ing my 6* soon, but I don't think this logic holds too much water. The champions have not in any way been buffed in accordance with how good or bad they were initially. Rather, Kabam seems to have taken the opportunity to buff some perfectly decent or downright champions, making them really good instead.

I don't have any experience with Ronin so I can't say if he is better or worse or about equal to Elsa pre-buff. It's perfectly possible that they don't really bump up his damage or utility but only make him easier to use, kind of like they did with Masacre. While he got a damage bump as well, I think most can agree that the most valuable update was to his playability.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

Because a few loud, misguided players overrate her to this degree. She’s a fun champ, I’ve got her at rank 2, she’s decent and she can do a lot. But there’s not a chance in hell she’s better than the champs that a few people blind to reality say she is.
    Why isn't bittersteel allowed an opinion, oh right, because what he said is straight facts. Elsa is good, yes thats fine! BUT lots of people, like bittersteel is saying, are shoving the notion that Elsa is one of the top 5 skill champs down everyone's throats. You may be able to argue it's an opinion but it comes up way too often, and the issue is that she is being overhyped. Then once that fact has been spoken, the Elsa lovers (skyguy) hop on and say oh no she's underrated which is just blatantly to oppose the comment and not being constructive.
    Should you feel the need to tell everyone who thinks otherwise that they are wrong everytime? No.. its repetitive and annoying af how this non issue gets spammed all over
    Doesn’t the same go for people who keep on repetitively say she’s top 5 skill?
  • Options
    That means classic Ironman is the best in tech class, by this logic.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Mole Man
    \
    Elsa Bloodstone
    /
    Crossbones
    Kingpin
    Jabari
    Hit Monkey
    Stealthy

Fits perfectly

Why isn't bittersteel allowed an opinion, oh right, because what he said is straight facts. Elsa is good, yes thats fine! BUT lots of people, like bittersteel is saying, are shoving the notion that Elsa is one of the top 5 skill champs down everyone's throats. You may be able to argue it's an opinion but it comes up way too often, and the issue is that she is being overhyped. Then once that fact has been spoken, the Elsa lovers (skyguy) hop on and say oh no she's underrated which is just blatantly to oppose the comment and not being constructive.
    Everyone’s allowed to have an opinion, the forums aren’t China lol.

I see it the other way. I’m trying to be constructive and my opinion gets shut down by people who probably looked at a couple minutes of Elsa footage. I don’t see why we can’t have a civil debate about the topic.
  • Options

As several other people have already pointed out, this argument is devoid of logic, just because x champion is getting buffed doesn't mean they are worse than y champion. Champions get buffed all the time despite having a list of even worse Champions that don't get buffed

That means classic Ironman is the best in tech class, by this logic.

The problem with this is most (if not all) champs getting buffed are the bottom 50%. Doesn’t mean they are bad just not great. Seeing as Elsa is at least above this threshold in most people’s eyes she shouldn’t get a buff.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Elsa is a lot of fun to use, I enjoy using her as a character in the game. If I had a 6* version of her and she was duped I’d happily take her to rank 3. Probably after Nick fury (which I have at rank 3 already). But alas I don’t have a 6* Elsa.